Beclate Rotacaps 200 mcg
|Generic Name||Beclomethasone Dipropionate|
Beclate Rotacaps 200 mcg
Beclate Rotacaps are useful in maintaining and treating asthma. A major advance in the asthma treatment is the development of inhalers that target the medicine directly to the relevant site of inflammation. The medicine controls the symptoms like wheezing and shortness of breath caused by asthma. It makes breathing easier by reducing the irritation and swelling of the airways. The drug, particularly suits children and do not affect their growth. The airways in lungs cleared up, and there is no constriction. Its active component Beclomethasone dipropionate is a glucocorticoid with anti-inflammatory properties.
What is Beclate Rotacaps used for?
Beclate Rotacaps is formulated for the maintenance treatment of asthma as preventive therapy. It may decrease the requirement for or eliminate the use of systematic corticosteroids in patients with asthma.
How does Beclate Rotacaps work?
Beclomethasone propionate, the main component of the medication is a potent, locally acting anti-inflammatory and immune modifier. It works by decreasing the frequency and severity of asthma attacks. In this way, it improves asthma symptoms.
Where to buy Beclate Rotacaps online?
Purchase Beclate Rotacaps 200 mcg online at an absolute lowest price and earn extra benefits from the shopping with quick delivery options.
What does Beclate Rotacaps contain?
Beclate Rotacaps comprises of an active component Beclate Rotacaps which belongs to the group of drugs known as corticosteroids.
What are the side effects of Beclate Rotacaps?
Possible side effects of the medicine include:
- Oral candidiasis
- Increased thirst
- Dermal thinning
- Itchy rashes
- Thinning skin
- Dermal thinning
- Swelling of the face, throat, and tongue
What medications interact with Beclate Rotacaps?
You must inform your health care specialist about all your medications that you take. This will help you determine all drug interactions prior starting the treatment. Some possible drug interactions include:
- Technetium Tc-99 m Oxidronate
- Technetium Tc-99 m Gluceptate
When should Beclate Rotacaps not be used?
- The asthma medicine is not suitable for patients who are allergic to Beclomethasone dipropionate or other inactive components of the preparation.
- Its use is contraindicated in an acute attack of asthma or status asthmatics.
Exercise caution while using in the following situations:
- Active untreated infections
- Underlying immunosuppression
- Diabetes of glaucoma
- Systematic corticosteroid therapy
When should Beclate Rotacaps be used?
Adults and children ≥12 years of age:
- For the treatment of patients who are previously on bronchodilator alone, the recommended dose is 40 to 80 mcg twice daily. The maximum recommended dose is 320 mcg twice daily.
- For patients who are previously on inhaled corticosteroids, 40 to 16 mcg twice daily is the suggested dose. 320 mcg daily is the maximum recommended dose.
- Children 5 to 11 years of age:
- For patients who are previously on bronchodilators alone, the recommended dose is 40 mcg twice daily. Do not exceed 80 mcg twice daily.
- For the treatment of children who are previously on inhaled corticosteroids, 40 mg twice daily is the recommended dose.
Patients should be monitored for respiratory status and lung sounds. Pulmonary function tests should be performed during and for several months following a transfer from systematic to inhalation corticosteroids.
Assess patients are changing from systematic corticosteroids to inhaled corticosteroids signs of adrenal insufficiency during the start of the treatment. If symptoms like fatigue, weakness, anorexia, hypoglycemia, nausea, and hypotension may occur, immediately inform your health care, specialist. Adrenal insufficiency can be a life threatening problem.
Children receiving chronic therapy should be monitored for growth rate. The lowest possible dose should be given to children.
How long should you take Beclate Rotacaps?
Take it as long as your health care specialist advisers. Do not stop the treatment on your own.
Missed dose of Beclate Rotacaps?
In case you miss a dose, talk to your health care specialist. Try not to double up your doses to catch up the missed one.
How should Beclate Rotacaps be stored?
- Place the medicine away from heat and flame
- Keep the medicine in its original package
- Store it at controlled room temperature
- Ensure that your children don't have access to the medication