Benace is used alone or along with other medicines to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high BP prevents heart attacks, strokes, and kidney problems. Buy Benace 5 mg online to treat hypertension and other related diseases
|Generic Name||Benazepril Hcl|
Benace 5 mg (Benazepril)
Benace 5 mg contains Benazeprill is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. It is a prodrug and has an antihypertensive activity. Benazepril is orally active in vivo and has minimal ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. Each Benazepril tablets contains Benazepril as an active medicinal substance.
What is Benace 5 mg (Benazepril)used for?
Benace is used alone or along with other medicines to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high BP prevents heart attacks, strokes, and kidney problems. Buy Benace 5 mg online to treat hypertension and other related diseases.
How does Benace 5 mg (Benazepril) work?
Benace as a prodrug, is metabolized to its active form benazeprilat. The active form binds to and inhibits the angiotensin-converting enzyme, thereby blocking the conversion of angiotensin I and II. The activity prevents the potent vasoconstrictive actions of angiotensin II, resulting in vasodilation. Benazeprilat also lowers angiotensin II-induced aldosterone secretion by the adrenal cortex, which leads to increase in sodium excretion and water outflow.
What are the different doses of Benace?
Benace tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 5 mg strength. You can buy Benace 5 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Benace 5 mg (Benazepril) be taken?
- Benace comes in the form of tablets. Take the tablet with or without food. Swallow the tablet with one glass of water.
- Try to take the tablet at the same time each day.
- The starting recommended dose of Benace is 10 mg daily. If a patient is taking a water pill, the starting recommended dose is 5 mg Benazepril daily. Doses of the medicine may be increased to 20-40 mg once every day or divided and administered two times daily.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the physician. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Benazepril. Symptoms of an overdose include:
Missed dose of Benace 5 mg (Benazepril)
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double up the dose to compensate the missed one.
Take the tablet for as long as your physician recommended.
What are the side effects of Benace 5 mg (Benazepril)?
Like other medicines, Benazepril may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the following troubles arise:
Some adverse effects of Benazepril can be serious. Visit the physician immediately, in the following situations.
- Swelling of the face, lips, mouth or tongue
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Muscle pain or cramps
- Chest pain
- Tightness in the chest
- Irregular or slow heartbeat
- Upset stomach
- Decreased urination
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet
What medications interact with Benace 5 mg (Benazepril)?
The following medicines should be avoided, in case physician recommends you Benazepril to avoid possible drug interactions.
- Potassium supplements
- Lithium or thiopurines
- Gold containing medicines
- Insulin or diabetes medicines
- Potassium-containing salt substitutes
- Other blood pressure medicines
- OTC vitamin pills
Tell the physician before consuming Benazepril:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components
- If you have ever had kidney disorders or kidney transplantations
- If you are suffering from autoimmune disease, heart problems, bone marrow suppression, low blood volume, low white blood cell levels are low blood sodium level
- If you have diabetes
- If you are undergoing surgery
- If you have allergies to food, medicines, and other substances
- If you are dehydrated or are on a low-salt diet
- If you are receiving treatments to decrease the sensitivity to bee or wasp sting.
- If you are pregnant or intending to become pregnant. You should discuss the benefits and risks of taking Benace tablets during pregnancy. Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Benace as it may pass into breast milk and harm the nursing baby
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Benazepril as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Keep the drug reach out of children.
- Store the tablet in dry place and out of direct light.
- It should be stored in the original packet at a room temperature.
- It should not be given to anybody, even if they have the same problems.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.