Cynomycin - 50mg
Cynomycin 50 mg tablet is an antibiotic medicine is known to prevent the bacterial growth and multiplication.
|Generic Name||Minocycline HCL|
Cynomycin 50 mg (Minocycline hydrochloride)
Cynomycin 50 mg consists of active ingredient Minocycline HCL is an antibiotic agent. It demonstrates anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, neuroprotective, and antiapoptotic effects. Minocycline HCl is a blood brain barrier permeable. It is a matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor. Minocycline HCl is the main medicinal substance contained in the Cynomycin 50 mg capsule.
What is Cynomycin 50 mg used for?
Cynomycin 50 mg (Minocycline HCl) is a potent antibiotic that is widely employed in various below-listed indications.
- Bacterial conjunctivitis
- Relapsing fever
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- Tick fevers
- Skin and skin structure infections like folliculitis, furunculosis, and impetigo
Buy Cynomycin 50 mg to treat conditions that are mentioned above.
How does Cynomycin 50 mg work?
Cynomycin 50 mg tablet is an antibiotic medicine is known to prevent the bacterial growth and multiplication. It reversibly adheres to 30 S ribosomal and 50 S ribosomal subunits and blocks the adhering of aminoacyl-tRNA to the mRNA. In this way, the drug blocks the bacterial protein synthesis. Minocycline HCl immobilizes the bacteria and ceases its action. It fights with bacteria by interfering in its process of growth and cures the infection.
What are the different doses of Cynomycin?
Cynomycin is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 50 mg strength. You can buy Cynomycin 50 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Cynomycin be taken?
- The drug is present in the capsule form. Take it with a meal. Swallow the medicine with an adequate amount of water.
- Take the capsule exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- 50 to 100 mg is the preferred dose of Cynomycin, and it is to be consumed when your stomach is empty.
- The dose regimen varies from patient to patient; it depends on the age, weight, and condition of the patients.
- Take Cynomycin capsules strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advises you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the capsules at the same time, each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Mefenamic acid. An accidental overdose of Cynomycin may cause:
- Extreme dizziness
Missed Dose of Cynomycin
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
• Take the capsules for as long as your physician recommends.
What are the side effects of Cynomycin?
Like other medicines, Cynomycin may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the given troubles arise:
- Pain and discomfort in the abdomen
- Mild headache
- Pain in the muscles and joints
- Itching in the vagina
- Vaginal discharge
- Swelling of the tongue
- Mild dizziness
- Discolored gums
Some serious and rare adverse effects that need serious consideration are listed below:
- Pain in the chest
- Bloody diarrhea
- Sleeping sickness
- Vision related problems
What medications interact with Cynomycin?
Avoid consuming Cynomycin 50 mg tablet, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
When should Cynomycin not be used?
Avoid taking Cynomycin in the following conditions:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you are suffering from liver diseases.
- If you are suffering from kidney diseases.
- If you have ever had seizures.
- If you are suffering from diabetes.
- If your children are below 12 years.
- If you are suffering from asthma.
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential. If you have been prescribed Cynomycin by your doctor, then you should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Minocycline HCl, at the time of pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Minocycline as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
Talk to your doctor before taking Cynomycin if:
- If you are suffering from myasthenia gravis.
- If you are consuming magnesium containing preparations.
How should Cynomycin be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the capsules in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Place the medicine away from infants.