|Generic Name||Medroxyprogestrone Acetate|
Deviry 10 mg (Medroxyprogesterone Acetate)
Deviry comprises of an active constituent Medroxyprogesterone, is a progestin, which is a female hormone that helps regulate ovulation and menstrual periods. It is commonly prescribed to treat conditions such as irregular menstrual periods and abnormal bleeding. The drug is very useful in reducing the risk of endometrial hyperplasia while consuming estrogens. It is also used to prevent the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus causing pelvic pain, especially related to the menstruation. Your physician may also recommend Medroxyprogesterone acetate for other conditions that are not mentioned in this document.
Deviry general information
What is Deviry used for?
Deviry 10 mg is used for the treatment of:
- Secondary amenorrhea- A lack of menstrual bleeding in a woman of reproductive potential.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina due to changes in hormonal levels. The drug helps to re-establish a regular menstrual cycle.
- Endometriosis- A condition defined by the development of endometrial tissue outside the uterus causing pelvic pain associated with the menstrual periods.
- Certain types of cancer, such as kidney, endometrium, and breast. The administration of Medroxyprogesterone inhibits the growth of the endometrial tissue outside the uterus.
- Deviry along with an estrogen-containing medicine is used in relieving symptoms of menopause in women with an intact uterus.
How does Deviry work?
Deviry contains the active ingredient Medroxyprogesterone, an orally active progestational steroid. The beneficial substance of the medicine improves the patient’s condition by preventing ovulation, changing in the lining of the uterus and thickening of the mucus at the entrance of the womb.
Where to buy Deviry online?
You may like to buy Deviry 10 mg online from premiumrxdrugs.com because you can get the lowest price as compared to any other online and local pharmacy store.
What does Deviry contain?
Each Deviry tablet for oral administration contain 10 mg of Medroxyprogesterone acetate, a steroidal progestin, which is a synthetic variant of the steroid hormone involved in pregnancy, menstrual cycle, and embryogenesis.
What are the side effects of Deviry?
Below are some common side effects that you may experience while taking Deviry 10 mg tablets. Please contact your physician if you notice any of these unwanted effects, even in a mild form:
- Change in sex drive
- Breast pain
- Cushingoid syndrome
- Change in appetite
There may be some other adverse reactions; this is not a full list. It is not essential that you will observe the same symptoms. You need to discuss with your physician for more information related to the side effects of Deviry drug.
What medications interact with Deviry?
Medicine and salt interactions may increase or decrease the action of Deviry 10 mg when taken along with certain other medicines. Deviry interacts with the following medicines and salts:
When should Deviry not be used?
- Deviry 10 mg should not be used in women with undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding
- It is not meant for use in patients with a history of breast cancer
- It is not suitable for women with suspected pregnancy
- Its use is contraindicated in case of missed abortion
- Do not use this medicine if you have active or recent arterial thromboembolic disease, or liver disease.
- The medicine is not indicated for patients with suspected estrogen or progestogen dependent neoplasia.
How should Deviry be taken?
Deviry tablets may be may be taken 10 mg daily for 5 to 1o days. It can be taken with or without food with a glass full of water. Your physician will decide the length of the treatment according to your condition and response to the therapy. You just need to follow your physician’s instructions. Do not take more or less than the recommended amount. An overdose of the drug may cause vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain, dizziness, breast tenderness, and drowsiness, etc. You must take Deviry 10 mg tablets as you are advised to take by a certified physician.
How long should you take Deviry?
Take Deviry 10 mg exactly as instructed by your physician. Please check with your physician if you are not sure. You are not allowed to alter the dosing schedule without checking with your health care specialist.
Missed dose of Deviry?
In case if you miss a dose of Deviry 10 mg, and you remember the same day immediately take it. But, if you do not remember until the next day, please skip the forgotten dose and take it as it was scheduled by your physician. You are not supposed to compensate the missed dose by taking it more than the recommended time.
How should Deviry be stored?
All the medicines should be kept away from children and pets. Make sure that you would not use this medicine after the expiry date mentioned on the package. Never freeze the tablets. Keep it in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture.