Finacea Gel 15 % 30gm
Finacea Gel 15% is very effective in the removal of harmful bacterial colonies that can invade skin pores to produce inflammatory acne and other kinds of acne skin problems
|Generic For||Finacea Gel|
|Generic Name||Azelaic Acid|
Out Of Stock
Finacea Gel 15%-30g (Azelaic Acid)
Finacea gel 15% contains the active ingredient Azelaic acid, a naturally occurring, saturated dicarboxylic acid, which is useful in the treatment of rosacea, probably on the account of its anti-inflammatory properties. The drug is available in the form of gel for topical use. The gel formulation is an aqueous, polyacrylic acid base, made of natural component one-phase containing 15% microionized Azelaic acid, mainly suspended in microparticles. Finacea gel is devoid of fragrances, alcohol, and organic solvents, and is buffered to the approximate pH of the skin.
What is Finacea gel used for?
Finacea 15% gel is indicated for the treatment of the inflammatory papules and pustules of mild to moderate rosacea. Efficacy of treatment of erythema in rosacea in the absence of pustules and papules has not been assessed. Rosacea is a common skin disease in which certain facial vessels enlarge, giving the nose and cheeks a flushed appearance.
What does Finacea gel work?
Finacea 15% gel contains the active ingredient Azelaic acid, which belongs to a group of anti-acne preparation for external use. While the exact mode of action of Azelaic acid in the treatment of skin disorders is unclear, the drug has been shown to possess several properties presumed to contribute to its observed efficacy in acne (antimicrobial and anticomedogenic effects against Staphylococcus epidermidis and Propionibacterium acnes), rosacea (anti-inflammatory effects), and hyperpigmentary skin conditions (antityrosinase activity). The direct anti-inflammatory activity of the drug includes inhibition of the generation and action of the Oxy radicals. The active component may also exert an indirect anti-inflammatory effect by hindering the production of inflammatory mediators by follicular bacteria.
What are the different doses of Finacea gel?
Finacea gel is available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 30g strength. You can buy Finacea 15% gel-30g online far cheaper than your other local pharmacies.
What does the Finacea gel contain?
Each gram of Finacea gel contains 15% of Azelaic acid as the active ingredient in the aqueous gel base.
What are the side effects of Finacea gel?
Finacea Gel is a topical product, and you can get various common and mild skin side effects while using this drug. A few common side effects are:
- Burning feeling
- Reddening of the area
- Stinging sensation
- Peeling of the skin
- Hypertrichosis (rarely)
These side effects are temporary as they will soon go away on their own once your skin becomes habitual with the Gel. It is not necessary that you will have all of these side effects; you may or may not observe them.
What medications interact with Finacea gel?
Azelaic acid is known to be hypersensitive to propylene glycol, and apart from this, there is no such study that shows Azelaic acid can negatively interact with other drugs.
When should Finacea gel not be used?
Finacea 15% gel should not be used in individuals with a history of hypersensitivity to propylene glycol or any other ingredient of the formulation.
How should Finacea gel be used?
- Finacea Gel is a dermatological prescription drug. It is not meant for ophthalmic use. Before applying this Gel to the affected skin area, make sure your hands are clean and your face is properly washed with a mild cleanser.
- Apply the Gel on the affected area with your clean hands and gently rub it over the area. Do not apply sparingly; apply enough amount of Gel on the lesion. Similarly, too much of skin Gel can cause irritation, so avoid it. Daily application twice in a day can show extremely satisfying results within four weeks.
- In any case, you feel that Gel is irritating your skin, then discontinue the application/reduce the amount applied/reduce the frequency of application.
- An overdose is almost a case of negligence, but if the accident over application of the Gel occurs, then you might feel skin irritation in the skin area. Do consult your physician or see your dermatologist immediately.
How long should you use Finacea gel?
For the treatment of Acne, you can use the Finacea gel over several months, depending upon the effect of the treatment. In general, you may observe a distinct improvement after four weeks. If there is no improvement after one month or if the condition becomes worse, discontinue the treatment and consult your physician.
In case of rosacea, you can use this medicine over several months, depending upon the effect of the treatment. Like acne treatment, you may observe a distinct improvement after four weeks. In case, there is no improvement after two months, or if the rosacea becomes worse, you should consult your physician.
Missed dose of Finacea gel?
Miss dose is not a thing to fear, yet you should be regular in the application of the gel so that you can avoid missing dose. Never double the dose to make for the missed one, and remember to apply the next dose at the scheduled time.
How should Finacea gel be stored?
- Store the medicine at room temperature
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Keep the tube tightly closed.
- Ensure that your children and pets don't have access to the medication.