Semi Daonil - 2.5mg
Semi Daonil 2.5mg (Glibenclamide)
Semi Daonil is formulated for patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. It is considered when sugar levels in the blood cannot be controlled by weight reduction, exercise, and diet alone. When the effect of the medicine decreases due to any reason, it can be administered along with insulin. This anti-diabetic agent can also be prescribed in combination with other non-betacytrotropic oral diabetic medications. The active component of the medicine is Glibenclamide, which is considered to reduce the blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetes patients and healthy individuals by stimulating the release of insulin from the pancreas and by improving glucose tolerance.
What is Semi Daonil used for?
Semi Daonil is effective for treating diabetic patients in which dietary measures d0es not respond. It generally occurs in adults. This oral medication is useful in balancing glucose levels in the blood to prevent symptoms associated with diabetes, such as nerve pain, kidney damage, and vision problems. Your health care specialist can prescribe this medication for another purpose. Please check with your health care specialist before using Semi Daonil.
How does Semi Daonil work?
The medicine increases insulin release from the pancreas; an effect depends upon functioning beta cells.
Where to buy Semi Daonil online?
Buy Semi Daonil online from premiumrxdrugs.com to improve your glycemic control. Get the product at an absolute lowest price with a fast delivery option at your doorstep.
What does Semi Daonil contain?
The medicine is composed of Glibenclamide falls into the category of medicines known as oral hypo glycemics; Each Semi- Daonil tablet contains 2.5 mg of the beneficial ingredient.
What are the side effects of Semi Daonil?
- Eye disorders- Temporary visual impairment
- Cardiovascular issues- Strike and myocardial infarction
- Digestive system problems- vomiting. Nausea, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, anorexia, sensation of pressure, epigastric fullness, heartburn, diarrhea
- Hepatic reactions- Abnormal liver functions, Cholestasis hepatitis, Bilirubinaemia, increased liver enzymes, and granulomatous hepatitis.
- Hematologic reactions- thrombocytopenia purpura, aplastic anemia, eosinophilia, none marrow aplasia, coagulation disorders, hemolytic anemia, anemia, agranulocytosis, and leukopenia,
- Dermatological issues- urticaria, pruritis, macula- Paula, bullous skin eruptions, erythematous, and erythema
What medications interact with Semi Daonil?
The following are some drugs if used along with Semi Daonil are known to weaken hypoglycemic action:
- Male sex hormones
- ACE inhibitors
- Other oral antidiabetics
- Biguanides, Clarithromycin
- Certain long-acting sulfides
- Quinolone antibiotics
- Para-aminosalicylic acid
- Beta-receptor blockers
- Coumarin derivatives
- MAO inhibitors
When should Semi Daonil not be taken?
- The diabetic medicine is contraindicated in patients with an allergy to the Glibenclamide or other inactive components of the medication.
- It is not suitable for patients with type I diabetes mellitus.
- It should be avoided in a condition like Diabetic ketoacidosis, with or without coma. The health condition should be treated with insulin.
How should Semi Daonil be taken?
The recommended dose of Semi Daonil is 1.5 mg to 3 mg per day. It must be taken with breakfast or the first main meal. If you are more sensitive to anti diabetic agents, then your health care specialist may recommend a starting dose of 0.75 mg daily. If you failed to follow an appropriate dosage regimen, it may cause lead to hypoglycemia. Therefore, it is very important to follow all the instructions given by your health care specialist. Patients who are unable to stick to their prescribed drug and diet regimen are more likely to exhibit unsatisfactory response to treatment.
The recommended maintenance dose can range from 0.75 mg to 12 mg daily. The maintenance dose can be administered as a single dose or divided dose. Dose adjustment should take place according to the patient’s blood glucose response.
How long should you take Semi Daonil?
Semi Daonil treatment is normally a long term treatment. The medicine should be taken for as long as prescribed by your health care specialist.
Missed dose of Semi Daonil
In case you miss a dose of Semi Daonil 2.5 mg, talk to your health care specialist. Make sure that you don’t double up your doses to catch up the missed one.
How should Semi Daonil be stored?
- Ensure that your children don't have access to the medication
- Keep the medicine in its original package
- Place the medicine away from heat and flame
- Store it at controlled room temperature