Himalaya Gokshura is a pure natural extract product from the house of Himalaya. It is one of the most effective herbs that is used in our Ayurvedic system for the healing purpose over 3000 years, to enhance the sexual climax and sexual desire in both men and women of all ages. It boosts overall sexual performance and experience. This Himalaya Gokshura works as an herbal testosterone booster that helps in strengthening the penile tissue by improving penile erection, in men with erectile dysfunction. Along with this, Himalaya Gokshura affects the sexual health of both men and women by increasing the egg production in women and sperm production in men. As Gokshura helps to increase the body’s capacity to work, it also helps to women in strengthening their muscles and indulging in more rigorous exercises.
Ingredients of Himalaya Gokshura:
Himalaya Gokshura is having dry, ripe, entire fruit of Tribulus terrestris. The main ingredients of this product are Terrestrosins A, B, C, D and E, N- trans- coumaroyl tyramine, hecogenin and neotigogenin; tribulusamides A and B, degalactotigonin, Ntrans- feruloyl tyramine, F-gitonin, terrestriamide, desglucolanatigonin and gitonin. The hydrolysed elements include diosgenin, ß-sitosterol and steroidal and saponins.
Benefits of Himalaya Gokshura
- It rejuvenates the overall reproductive system.
- It also increases energy levels.
- The saponins and flavonoid content of this supplement act as hormonal precursors.
- It helps to improve vigor, sexual desire, and drive.
- It is one of the best herbal products for treating erectile dysfunction.
- It helps to increase the level of natural endogenous testosterone and thus improves the sexual performance.
- It stimulates the production of urine and gives instant relief from the symptoms of dysuria, hematuria, frequency and burning micturition.
- Himalaya Gokshura is free from sugar, artificial flavors, artificial colors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Dosage of Himalaya Gokshura
The recommended dosage of Himalaya Gokshura is 1 or 2 tablets twice a day before or after the meal with water or milk or as directed by your physician. Genuinely, it is advised to take a short break once in a while. Please consult your dermatologist before taking this medication so that he/she can recommend you an appropriate dosage that will suit best for your condition.
The cautions should be taken during pregnancy, breastfeeding, Diabetes or Hypertension. High dosages of Gokshura must be avoided. Gokshura can cause stomach upset in certain cases.