Loette 100 ug 20 ug
|Strength||100 ug + 20 ug|
|Generic Name||Levonorgestrel and Ethinylestradiol|
Loette - 100 ug 20 ug (Levonorgestrel and Ethinylestradiol)
Loette is an oral contraceptive pill, which contains two synthetic hormones, namely, estrogen and progesterone, used to prevent pregnancy. They act like hormones that your body normally produces. It is supplied in the pack of 21 tablets for oral use. The birth control pills prevent you from becoming pregnant if taken regularly and correctly.Loette pill can also be prescribed to treat moderate acne in women when the condition of your acne has not improved with acne treatments. Please ask your health care specialist if you have any doubt about why Loette has been prescribed to you. The contraceptive pills is available only with a health care specialist’s prescription. Like all other contraceptives, this product is used to prevent pregnancy. It is not active against HIV infection or AIDS and other STDs (Sexually transmitted diseases).
What is Loette used for?
Loette is a birth control pill, which is an ideal choice for women to prevent pregnancy.
How does Loette work?
The mixture of Levonorgestrel and Ethinylestradiol:
- Prevent the release of eggs from the ovaries
- Changes the cervical mucus consistency, making it harder for the sperm to enter
- Changes the lining of the uterus, making it less suitable for implantation
Where to buy Loette online?
Order Loette 100 ug 20 ug online from premiumrxdrugs.com, a trusted online pharmacy. Here, you can get your product at an affordable price.
What does Loette contain?
Loette consists of 21 tablets containing 100 ug of Levonorgestrel and 20 ug of Ethinylestradiol.
What are the side effects of Loette?
Women taking this birth control pill can experience the following side effects:
- Spotting or bleeding between menstrual periods
- Breast tenderness
The unwanted effects are mild and usually disappear with time.
Some of the less common side effects may include:
- Less sexual desire
- Problems tolerating contact lenses
- Blotch darkening of the skin, especially on the face
- High-fat levels in the blood
- Bloating or fluid retention
- High blood sugar, especially in diabetic women
- Weight changes
- Depression, especially if you have a background of depression
Talk to your physician if you develop any side effect and that become troublesome.
What medications interact with Loette?
You must inform your health care specialist about the following drugs because these can make your birth control pill less effective:
- St. John’s wort
Women are advised to use another contraceptive method when you take any of the above-mentioned drugs that may make Loette tablets less effective.
The medicine may also interact with Lamotrigine, prescribed for epilepsy. This may increase the risk of seizures, So your health care specialist may require doing some dose adjustments.
When should Loette not be used?
Your health care specialist will not prescribe Loette if you have:
- Liver problems, including liver tumors
- Ever had a stroke
- Ever had a heart attack
- Diabetes mellitus along with renal insufficiency, eye problem, or blood vessel damage
- Ever had clots in your lungs, arms, or legs
- Problems associated with heart valve or heart rhythm abnormalities that may lead to the development of clots in the heart
- Hypertension that is uncontrollable
- A migraine with aura, numbness, weakness or changes in vision
Furthermore, its use is contraindicated in the following conditions:
- Smoke or are over the age of 35 years old
How should Loette be used?
You should follow all directions given by your health care specialist. If you are not able to understand the instruction on your prescription label, ask your health care specialist again. Swallow tablets whole with enough amount of water.
You must take this combination medicine daily, regardless of how often you have sexual intercourse. It gives best results if you take it daily at the same time without missing any dose. It doesn't matter whether you take it before or after consuming food.
How long should you use Loette?
As a contraception measure, your healthcare specialist may prescribe Loette for a long duration, until you no longer want a birth control method.
For acne treatment, your health care specialist will tell you how long you need to take this medicine to correct remove the appearance of acne.
Missed dose of Loette?
You should consider the possibility that you have conceived if you miss your scheduled period. Since scheduled periods are less frequent when you are taking Loette tablets, please inform your physician that you missed your scheduled period and that you are taking Loette tablets. You should also inform your physician if you have symptoms of pregnancy like unusual breast tenderness or morning sickness. If you do this, your physician will be able to evaluate you to determine whether you have concieved or not. You should stop taking the medicine once your pregnancy is confirmed.
How should Loette be stored?
- Keep your medicine in the blister pack until it is time to take out
- Keep it in cool, dry place, at controlled room temperature, and away from light