Lomitas 400 mg
Lomitas 400 mg (Lomefloxacin)
Lomitas 400 mg tablets contains the active ingredient Lomefloxacin, a fluoroquinolone antibiotic drug used to treat bacterial infections including urinary tract infections and bronchitis. There is a wide variety of antibiotic drug present in the market, but Lomefloxacin is one of the world’s best-selling antibiotic agents that have a unique mechanism of action, an excellent tissue penetration, and minimal adverse effects. To reduce the occurrence of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Lomitas and other antibacterial medicines, the drug should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria.
Lomitas general information
What is Lomitas used for?
Lomitas is an antibiotic medicine given in the following conditions:
- Ear infections
- Lung infections
- Skin infections
- Respiratory tract infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexually transmitted bacterial disease
This medicine may also be given for conditions not mentioned in this medication guide.
How does Lomitas work?
Lomitas contains the active ingredient Lomefloxacin, which belongs to a group of medicines called fluoroquinolone. Lomefloxacin works by killing sensitive bacteria by stopping the production of important proteins that is needed by the bacteria to survive.
What are the different doses of Lomitas?
Lomitas tablets are available to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 400 mg strength. Buy Lomitas 400 mg online at an unbeatable price.
What does Lomitas contain?
Lomitas is available as film-coated tablet formulation containing 400 mg of Lomefloxacin base, present as the hydrochloride salt. The active ingredient Lomefloxacin is a synthetic broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent that is active against gram negative and gram positive organisms.
What are the side effects of Lomitas?
Like all medicines, Lomitas tablets can cause side-effects, although not everyone gets them.
If any of the followings happens, stop taking Lomitas tablets and tell your physician immediately.
- Hives, rashes, difficulty in swallowing, itching, swelling of tongue, lips, throat, and tongue, etc.
Tell your physician if you notice any of the following:
- Uneven heartbeat
- Unusual pain
- Watery diarrhea
- Change in the color of your urine
- Stiffed joints
- Vision related problems
- Easy bleeding
- Sleeping problems
- Change in the behaviour
- Blurred vision
Patient taking Lomitas have complained of cold and blue fingers and toes, worsening of aches in their legs when walking, dry eyes, or skin rash.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you observe any side effects not mentioned in this document, please tell your physician.
What medications interact with Lomitas?
Please tell your physician if you are taking, or have recently taken, any other medicines, including those obtained without a prescription.
Care is needed if you take:
- Blood thinner such as Warfarin
When should Lomitas not be used?
- Do not take Lomitas if you are allergic to Lomitas or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- The safety and efficacy have not been established in patients younger than 18 years. Therefore, it should not be given to children of this age group.
How should Lomitas be taken?
- Lomitas is available in the form of a tablet. You may take it with or without food. Swallow the medicine with an adequate amount of water. Also, drink several additional glasses of water every day.
- It should be taken two hours before or four hours after the following medicines: antacids containing calcium, magnesium, aluminium, didanosine, sucralfate, iron salts, or zinc salts.
- Lomitas works best if taken on a regular basis.
- To clear up the infection completely, continue taking it, complete the full course of treatment, even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you take too much Lomitas tablets, tell your physician right away. An accidental overdose may cause: facial numbness, drowsiness, disorientation, flushes.
- The dosage regimen may differ from the information contained in this document. In the case of any confusion, please consult your physician.
How long should you take Lomitas?
Continue taking Lomitas for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Lomitas
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, but if it is too late, then skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Do not take two doses at the same time.
How should Lomitas be stored?
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Avoid exposure to light, moisture, and heat.
- Do not place these tablets in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep the tablets in its original packet until it is time to take them.