Lumacip Plus Cream
Lumacip plus Cream(Tri-luma cream Generic) Hydroquinon 4%, Tretinoin 0.05%, Fluocinolone 0.01%
|Generic Name||Hydroquinon 4%, Tretinoin 0.05%, Fluocinolone 0.01%|
Lumacip Plus Cream (Tri-luma Generic)
Introducing Lumacip Plus Cream, a triple combination of topical medication for treating a skin condition called melasma. The all-new formula works by lightening the skin, reducing inflammation and increasing exfoliation. The combination drug involves Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, and Fluocinolone, all three topical agents are considered effective in treating dark patched, freckles, and spots on the skin that occurs due to sun exposure, aging, and hormonal changes.
Uses of Lumacip Plus Cream
The cream contains ingredients such as Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, and Fluocinolone. The combination of such powerful ingredients makes it a perfect choice for treating melasma.
Melasma is defined as a skin problem which affects the appearance of the skin especially of your face, causing brown patches to be noticeable. These brown patches are due to the production of excess melanin (the pigment that provides the skin its color). The cream is applied on the skin to reduce the appearance of these brown patches on your face.
- Hydroquinone- is classified as a topical skin brightening agent which works by blocking the action of tyrosinase enzyme. This prevents melanin production and reduces pigmentation, allowing melanin patches to become brighter.
- Tretinoin- It is added for skin cell growth and regeneration. Its topical application is beneficial in rejuvenating and revitalizing the skin’s surface.
- Fluocinolone- Being a mild anti-inflammatory corticosteroid, Fluocinolone reduces inflammation of the skin.
Lumacip Plus is a topical medication, which means it is applied to the skin. Stick to the instructions given by your dermatologist all the times when you use the topical preparation. The triple formula works best if used at night and dermatologists usually advise applying it half an hour before you sleep. Wash your hands and face before applying the cream and pat it dry.
Your dermatologist may tell you to take a pea size amount on your fingertip, to evenly apply onto the area affected by the hyper pigmentation. Gently rub the cream into the skin, make sure it doesn’t go inside your eye, nose, and mouth. Keep on rubbing it until it gets completely absorbed into the skin. Generally, the topical treatment continues for eight weeks. Your dermatologist will better tell you for how long you need to use it to resolve your melasma patches.
Possible Side Effects Lumacip Plus
The topical medication can cause side effects so do not forget to consult a dermatologist before applying it on affected areas. After using the cream, you may suffer from skin dryness, cracking, burning sensation or redness at the application site.
Expert advice for using Lumacip Plus Cream
- Use Lumacip plus cream carefully. It contains Hydroquinone, which has skin bleaching action. Use it only if it is prescribed to you by a dermatologist.
- Use of sunscreen is a must while using the topical medication. Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and cover the treated areas with loose clothing.
- Discontinue use if develop any allergic reaction or notice darkening of the skin upon the application of Lumacip Plus.
- Do not apply to broken, irritated, or injured skin.
- Do not use this triple combination cream with other topical agents that contain peroxides, such as benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid unless directed by a dermatologist.
- While utilizing this cream, stay away from soaps or cosmetic products, which produce drying effects. If you want your dermatologist may suggest you a cleanser that is safe for use during Lumacip Plus treatment.