Milk thistle capsule is a flowering herb related to the daisy and ragweed family. It is a herbal supplement that detoxifies and protects vital liver functions and it may also helps in lowering the cholesterol level as well as it may also help in the treatment of type2 diabetes.
|Generic For||Milk Thistle|
|Generic Name||Natural product|
|Manufacturer||Life Time, USA|
The Milk Thistle extract has been used since ages as an herbal remedy to treat a variety of ailments such as kidney, liver, and gall bladder problems. It has been scientifically proven that substances in Milk Thistle protect the liver from toxins and prevents liver damage. It is well tolerated with mild adverse effects when used in a recommended amount and duration.
Milk Thistle is a natural herb, which is commonly used to detoxify the liver. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps with enzyme formation, which results in increased bile production and decreased inflammation. The natural ingredient soothes the mucous membranes throughout the body. In this way, it contributes to a healthy digestive system.
Dosage and Administration:
- The safety and efficacy of Milk Thistle have not been established in children. Liver problems can be dangerous and can only be diagnosed by a certified physician. Consult with a healthcare specialist before giving it to your child.
- If you think you have a problem associated with your liver, you should see a physician. Liver disorders can be life threatening.
- Milk Thistle is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Do not take it if you are allergic to marigolds, daisies, ragweed, chamomile, chrysanthemums, or yarrow.
- People with a history of breast, prostate, uterine, or hormone-related cancers should not take this product.