Depin 5mg (Nifedipine)
Depin 5 mg is a calcium ion inhibitor that inhibits the transmembrane influx of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle and heart muscle.
Depin 5 mg (Nifedipine)
Depin consists of active ingredient Nifedipine is called as a calcium channel blocker agent that dilates blood vessels making it easier for the heart to pump blood and lower its workload. Nifedipine is the main medicinal substance contained in the Depin 5 mg tablets.
What is Depin 5 mg used for?
The drug is prescribed for the treatment of hypertension, and angina. It may also be used for another purpose not listed here. Buy Depin 5 mg, and get the best price of the product.
How does Depin work?
Depin is a calcium ion inhibitor that inhibits the transmembrane influx of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle and heart muscle. The contractile processes of heart muscle and vascular smooth muscle cardiac muscle are dependent upon the movement of extracellular calcium ions into the cells through particular channels. The agent selectively inhibits calcium ion influx across the cell membrane of vascular smooth muscle and cardiac muscle without changing serum calcium concentrations.
What are the different doses of Depin?
Depin is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 5 mg strength. You can buy Depin 5 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Depin be taken?
- Depin is available in the sustained release tablet and tablet form. On our website, Depin 5 mg is available in the form of ER tablets.
- 5 mg to 60 mg is the preferred dose, and is to be taken with food, or as your physician suggests. Swallow the medicine whole with an adequate amount of water.
- Take Depin tablets strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advice you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the tablets at the same time each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Depin. The symptoms of an overdose are:
- Uneven heartbeats
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of hands and feet
Missed Dose of Depin:
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
• Take the tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
What are the side effects of Depin?
The common adverse effects of the drug are as follows:
- Blurred vision
- Blurred vision
- Swelling of the arms, ankles and legs
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
Some other less common adverse reactions of Depin are as follows.
- Trouble breathing
If any of the above conditions persist or deteriorate, Contact your physician immediately.
What medications interact with Depin?
Avoid consuming Depin, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
When should Depin not be used?
Avoid taking Depin in the following conditions:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you are suffering from liver disease, such as cirrhosis.
- If you are suffering from kidney disease.
- If your digestive system is not working properly.
- If you are suffering from hypothyroidism
- If you are a diabetic patient.
- If you are suffering from CAD or CHD.
Talk to your doctor before taking Depin if:
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential. If you have been prescribed Depin by your physician, then you should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Depin, at the time of pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Depin without asking their physician as the medicine may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
How should Depin be stored?
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive, or use machinery, while consuming Depin as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly.
- If you have angina, be cautious not to overdo physical activities when you are first taking Depin tablets.
- Limit the intake of alcohol beverages in your diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of Depin.
- To reduce lightheadedness and dizziness, get up slowly when you stand from a sitting or lying position.
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the tablets in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Place the medicine away from infants.