Lipocut 60mg(Orlistat 60 mg)
Lipocut 60 mg Tablet works by hindering pancreatic lipase, an enzyme that breaks down triglycerides in the intestine. Without pancreatic lipase, triglycerides from the diet are prevented from being hydrolyzed into absorbable free fatty acids and are excreted undigested
Lipocut 60 mg (Orlistat)
Lipocut 60 mg tablet consists of active ingredient Orlistat is the saturated derivative of lipstatin, a natural inhibitor of pancreatic lipases isolated from the bacterium Streptomyces toxytricini. However, due to its relative stability and simplicity, Orlistat was chosen over lipstatin for development as an anti-obesity drug. Orlistat is the main medicinal substance contained in the Lipocut 60 mg capsules.
What is Lipocut 60 mg used for?
Lipocut 60 mg is used to treat obesity. Its primary function is to prevent the absorption of fats from the human diet, as a result of that it reduces the caloric intake. Buy Lipocut 60 mg to treat conditions that are mentioned above.
How does Lipocut work?
Lipocut works by hindering pancreatic lipase, an enzyme that breaks down triglycerides in the intestine. Without pancreatic lipase, triglycerides from the diet are prevented from being hydrolyzed into absorbable free fatty acids and are excreted undigested.
What are the different doses of Lipocut?
Lipocut is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 60 mg strength. You can buy Lipocut 60 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Lipocut be taken?
- Lipocut is present in the capsule form. You may take the capsule thrice daily with each meal that contains fat. Swallow the medicine with an adequate amount of water.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- 120 mg is the preferred dose of Lipocut, and it is to be consumed as thrice daily.
- The dose regimen varies from patient to patient; it depends on the condition of the patients.
- Take Lipocut capsules strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advises you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the capsules at the same time, each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Orlistat.
- Take the capsules for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed Dose of Lipocut
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
What are the side effects of Lipocut?
Like other medicines, Lipocut may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the given troubles arise:
- Oily spotting in your undergarments
- Gas with discharge
- Rectal pain
- Overall weakness
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes
- Mild skin rash
- Increased number of bowel movements
- Loose motions
- Stomach pain
Some serious and rare adverse effects that need serious consideration are listed below:
- Bloody urine
- Severe pain in your low back
- Less or no urination
- Unexpected weight gain
- Shortness of breath
- Severe pain in the upper stomach
- Increased thirst
- Increased heart rate
- Loss of appetite
What medications interact with Lipocut?
Avoid consuming Orlistat, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
When should Lipocut not be used?
Avoid taking Lipocut in the following conditions:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you are not obese
- If you are taking Cyclosporine.
- If you have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food.
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Lipocut as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
- If you have had an organ transplant as Lipocut interferes with the drug used to prevent transplant rejection.
Talk to your doctor, before taking Lipocut if:
- If you have allergies to food, medicines, and other substances.
- If you are suffering from kidney diseases.
- If you are suffering from diabetes mellitus.
- If you are suffering from thyroid disease.
- If you taking other weight medicines.
- If you are taking warfarin.
- If are having gallstones.
- If you have a medical history of pancreatitis.
- If you have an eating disorder.
How should Lipocut be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the capsules in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Place the medicine away from infants.