Soranib 200mg ( Sorafenib )
Soranib 200 mg is a cancer medication. This drug interferes with the growth and prevents the spreading of cancer cells in the body.
Soranib 200 mg (Sorafenib)
Soranib 200 mg tablets contain Sorafenib as an active medicinal substance. Sorafenib is classified as a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, VEGF inhibitor and angiogenesis inhibitor. It is an anti-cancer medication used to treat liver cancer, kidney cancer and differentiated thyroid cancer. Sorafenib is a targeted therapy.
What is Soranib 200 mg used for?
Soranib 200 mg is used to treat:
- Unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma (a form of liver cancer).
- Advanced renal cell carcinoma (a kidney cancer).
- Radioactive iodine resistant advanced thyroid carcinoma, which includes follicular and papillary histologies.
Buy Soranib 200 mg online to treat medical conditions that are mentioned above.
How does Soranib work?
Soranib blocks the activity of an abnormal protein that signals malignant cells to divide and multiply. By doing this, it stops the spreading of malignant cells.
What are the different doses of Soranib?
Soranib is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 200 mg strength. You can buy Soranib 200 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Soranib be taken?
- Soranib comes in the form of tablets. Swallow the tablet with one glass of water. Take the tablet without food, at least one hour or two hours after a meal.
- The recommended dose of Soranib is 400 mg twice everyday.
- Try to take the tablet at the same time each day.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Sorafenib. Symptoms of an overdose include:
- Rash or other skin disorders
Missed dose of Soranib:
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double up the dose to compensate the missed one.
- Take the tablet for as long as your doctor recommended.
What are Side effects of Soranib?
Like other medicines, Soranib may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the following troubles arise:
- Sudden loss of weight
- Chest pain
- Extremely high blood pressure
- Muscle pain
- Blood in vomits coughs urine and stools
- Change in eye vision
- Metabolic problems
- Muscle pain
- Hand foot syndrome
- Various skin reactions
- Change in eye vision
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Bleeding from the respiratory tract and bleeding in the brain
- Blood and bone marrow problems
Do not get alarmed by the list of the side effects. You may or may not experience all of them. Visit the doctor immediately, in the above situations.
What medications interact with Soranib?
The following medicines should be avoided, in case doctor recommends you Soranib to avoid possible drug interactions.
- St. John's wort
When should Soranib not be used?
Tell the doctor before consuming Soranib:
- If you are hypersensitive to the medicine, or its components.
- If you have kidney disorders.
- If you are suffering from heart problems.
- If you are going to have surgery.
- If you are 65 years of age or above.
- If you have ever had a heart attack.
- If you are on dialysis.
- If you have haemophilia.
- If you have a blood pressure.
- If you are at high risk of developing heart disease.
- If you have metabolic disorders.
- If your wound is still healing.
- If you are pregnant or intending to become pregnant. You should discuss the benefits and risks of taking Soranib tablets during pregnancy. Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Soranib as it may pass into breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Soranib as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
How should Soranib be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Keep the drug reach out of children.
- Store the medicine at a room temperature, away from heat and moisture
- It should not be given to anybody, even if they have the same problems.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.