Veinaxyne is available in the form of Tablets. It is an exclusive combination of specific active ingredients which have an action on deficits in the venous circulation. Veinaxyne helps in the treatment of circulatory deficit where there is a sensation of heavy legs, very swollen legs, swollen ankles, etc.
|Generic Name||Natural product|
|Manufacturer||Eric Favre Wellness, France|
About the Veinaxyne:
Veinaxyne has been formulated for good venous circulation. It comprises of vitamin B6, which is especially useful for improving blood circulation. It helps stop free radicals, which results in hardening of the arteries. The product also contains vitamin C and E, which protects all the cells against oxidative stress. Vitamin C also participates in the collagen formation for normal function of the vessels and as a result it relieves the following conditions:
- Sensation of heavy legs
- Swollen ankles
- Swollen legs
Veinaxyne is supplied in the form of tablets for oral administration. It is recommended to take two tablets daily before lunch, with a glass of water.
The product is safe to use as it does not have any adverse effects.
- Keep Veinaxyne out of the reach of children
- Store it at room temperature
- Do not refrigerate the tablets
- It should not be used after the expiry date
- Avoid using the product if the seal is broken
- Always consult a physician before using any homeopathy and allopathic medication
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not exceed the suggested dose
- It is not recommended for infants