9 PM Eye Drop (0.005%)
Latanoprost Eye Drop
|Generic For||Xalatan Eye Drops|
9 PM Eye Drop (Latanoprost)
9 PM Eye Drop contains Latanoprost and Benzalkonium as the main active ingredients. It is a sterile ophthalmic combination Eye Drop used to treat intraocular pressure that is a pressure within the eye, occurs due to an open-angle glaucoma. Latanoprost is quite similar to a prostagland, a natural chemical produce by the body that regulates the flow of fluid within the eyes, which results in lowering of eye pressure and prevent blindness due to glaucoma.
What is 9 PM used for?
9 PM Eye Drop is an antibiotic sterile solution. It is a sterile Opthalmic eye drop is used to treat increased pressure in the eye caused by an ocular hypertension and open-angle glaucoma, both these eye conditions cause high pressure within the eye known as intraocular pressure that may result in eye pain and harm your vision, this drug helps in the reduction of increased pressure within the eye.
How does 9 PM work?
9 PM 2.5 ml (0.005%) contains latanoprost eye drop, which is very much similar to a prostaglands, that works by regulating the flow of fluid within the eye and thus helps in lowering the eye pressure.
What are the different doses of 9 PM?
9 PM Eye Drop is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 2.5 ml (0.005%) strength. Buy 9 PM 2.5 ml (0.005%) Eye Drop online at a much lower price.
What does 9 PM contain?
9 PM 2.5 ml (0.005%) contains two active ingredients latanoprost eye drop and Benzalkonium Chloride, which is much similar to prostaglands (a natural chemical in the body). It helps in regulating the flow of fluid within the eyes, which results in lowering of eye pressure and prevent blindness due to glaucoma.
Effects of alcohol on 9 PM
9 PM 2.5ml (0.005%) Eye Drop may cause dizziness. There is no such known side effect has been studied with alcohol. However, it is safe to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment with 9 PM
What are the side effects of 9 PM?
9 PM 2.5 ml (0.005%) Eye Drop may cause serious side effects including:
- Soft Contact Lenses. Avoid using soft contact lenses while using this medicine. It may cause you irritation and some harmful side-effect like an eye infection, or burning sensation.
- Ocular Surgery. If the patient had an ocular surgery, then using this medicament in this condition may worsen the condition. Therefore, consult your doctor prior taking this drug.
- Eye Infection. The drug may cause inflammation of the eye, if it is taken when there is an eye infection. Therefore, avoid using this medicament if the patient is suffering from an eye infection due to flu.
Common side effects that may occur while taking 9 PM 2.5 ml (0.005%) Eye Drop include:
- Blurred vision
- Unusual taste
- Ocular pain
- Ocular discharge
- Burning of the eyes
- Redness of eyes
- Itching in the eyes
- Eye discharge
- Dry mouth
- Eye fatigue
- Swelling of face, tongue, and throat
What medications interact with 9 PM?
Tell your doctor if you are consuming any other drugs, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Especially, tell your physician if you take:
- Any other eye drop, consult your doctor regarding the same before starting up this medicine. It may lead to drug interaction.
Keep a list of medicines you take and show it to your physician every time you get a new medicine.
When should 9 PM not be used?
Do not take 9 PM 2.5 ml (0.005%) if:
- You are pregnant or plan to get pregnant. This medicine may harm your unborn child. If you get pregnant while taking 9 PM, tell your physician right away.
- You are a breastfeeding mother
- You have any kidney problem
- You have diabetes
- You are allergic to any of the components in 9 PM 2.5 ml (0.005%) Eye drop
How should 9 PM be taken?
- The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore, it is advised to take this medicament as per your physician’s direction.
- 9 PM 2.5 ml (0.005%) is available in the form of an Eye drop taken through an ocular route that is through an eye. Shake well before use, then open the eyelid with the help of your fingertips, and slowly instill this medicines drop by drop, after administration, gently close the eyes for one to two minutes.
- If you have taken more 9 PM Eye Drops into your eyes by mistake or accidently more than your physician has been prescribed to you, contact your doctor immediately. Remember the overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may lead to harmful effects. Talk to your physician about any health changes you have while taking the medicine.
How long should you take 9 PM?
Take 9 PM2.5 ml (0.005%) Eye Drop exactly as prescribed by your physician. Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it for you.
Missed dose of 9 PM?
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, but if it is too late, then skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Never take two doses at once.
How should 9 M be stored?
- Away from children and pets
- In cool dry place, at room temperature
- Away from heat, light and moisture