HCG INJECTIONS FOR FERTILITY
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a protein hormone secreted by the placenta during pregnancy. It works to stimulate precursor hormones in the body called follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). The increase in the hormones by HCG prevents the negative feedback loop of high hormone levels in pregnant women and allows hormones to go higher than normal. In males and other non-pregnant women it serves to elevate hormone levels as well.
HCG is useful in treating fertility problems in both males and women. It plays different roles in male and female sexual development. In men, HCG is prescribed to increase or restore testosterone production. It directly stimulates the Leydig cells of the testes to produce sperm. While in women, it affects ovulation in a way that it causes women to ovulate.
HCG was first taken into consideration to help weight loss because several health care specialists noted that overweight women lost weight during pregnancy. According to clinical studies, HCG when combined with exercise and low-calorie diet encourage weight loss. It is used in extremely low doses for fat loss. Weekly injections of 20 units are recommended. The more frequent shots may be administered after re-evaluation and approval from your health care specialist. HCG is given in much higher doses in people with fertility problems. If administered in a small dose of 20 units, HCG does not increase fertility.
Benefits of HCG
The benefits of HCG are listed below:
- Relieve migraine headaches
- Reduces risk of obesity
- More rapid weight loss
- Relieve back pain
- Positive effect on mood and behavior
- Increases energy levels
- Support the cardiovascular system
- Increase in the number of red blood cells
- Healthy body hair growth
- Increased endurance and performance
- Increases bone density
- Reduces risks of arthritis-related conditions
Side Effects of HCG
In addition to benefits, some unwanted effects may also take place. If any of such side effects occur or troubles you, immediately talk to your physician. Some of the side effects of HCG are as follows:
- Appearance of female breasts in men
- Blood clots
- Multiple pregnancies
- Pain in the area where you received the injection
- Painful rupture or swelling of the ovaries
- Swelling in the hands, ankles, feet, or lower legs
- Allergic reactions, including life-threatening ones
- Entering puberty sooner than normal
Why is beta HCG test done?
Beta HCG test is done to:
- See if you are pregnant
- Find an ectopic pregnancy
- Check molar pregnancy
- See if there is the basis for birth defects such as Down syndrome. The test will perform along with other screening tests
- Check on the treatment of cancer that develops from an egg or sperm, such as cancer of the testicles or ovaries. In such cases, a test for alpha-fetoprotein may be performed with HCG test.
When is HCG called as slow rising?
Following are the conditions when the HCG level rises slower than expected:
- A slower than expected rise in HCG levels indicates pregnancy that may be failing, such as blighted ovum or a miscarriage.
- In some cases, a normal pregnancy can have a slower than expected HCG levels, and the next test will usually show a normal rise.
- Another condition is an ectopic pregnancy in which the embryo attaches outside the uterus. IVF increases the chances of ectopic pregnancy after natural conception.
Few of the very important things that you need to keep in mind before taking Hcg injections are stated below:
- HCG injections are available to administer intravenously. Carefully follow the instructions given by your physician if taking HCG injections at home.
- Avoid self-injecting if not sure about the method of administration. If you experience any of the symptoms such as warmth, dizziness, severe headache, redness, numbness or tingling in legs or arms, immediately visit the nearest health care center.
- There are chances of multiple pregnancies with HCG. Since multiple pregnancies are a high-risk affair, consult your physician about special care that you require to take.
- The medicine should be avoided during pregnancy as may result in deformity in the baby.
- Women using HCG have the possibility to develop ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, which can prove to be life-threatening. If you notice symptoms, including weight gain, nausea, urinating less, vomiting, diarrhea, shortness of breath, swelling in hands or legs, or severe pelvic pain, then you should see your physician at once.
It is necessary to inform your physician about:
- All current medications prescribed for other diseases
- Any of your known hypersensitivity or pre-existing disorders
- Your current health conditions such as upcoming surgery, pregnancy, etc.
- Any of the non-prescription or over the counter products like herbal supplements or vitamins.
- If you develop any adverse effects
How HCG levels can be increased?
There are drugs that are available to help increase HCG levels. Those who are undergoing fertility treatment may be prescribed with HCG medications. If you want to take HCG to restore your testosterone levels then buy HCG injections to experience the better changes.
Where to buy HCG?
Buy HCG online from premiumrxdrugs.com at lower rates as compared to any other local or online pharmacy store. HCG is available in the form of injections to be administered intravenously. Order HCG injections online with quick delivery options.
Some bestselling HCG drugs are as follows:
- Fertigyn 5000 i.u
- Corion 5000 i.u
- Fertigyn - 10000 i.u
- Ovidac - 10000 i.u
- Sifasi HP- 5000 i.u
- Hucog HP-2000 i.u
Buy HCG injection that best suits you.