Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a protein hormone secreted by the placenta during pregnancy. It works to stimulate precursor hormones in the body called follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). The increase in the hormones by HCG prevents the negative feedback loop of high hormone levels in pregnant women and allows hormones to go higher than normal. In males and other non-pregnant women, it serves to elevate hormone levels as well.
HCG Injections is useful in treating fertility problems in both males and women. It plays different roles in male and female sexual development. In men, HCG Injections is prescribed to increase or restore testosterone production. It directly stimulates the Leydig cells of the testes to produce sperm. While in women, it affects ovulation in a way that it causes women to ovulate.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a protein hormone secreted by the placenta during pregnancy. It stimulates precursor hormones called follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). The increase in the hormones by HCG prevents the negative feedback loop of high hormone levels in pregnant women and allows hormones to go higher than normal. In males and other non-pregnant women, it also elevates hormone levels.
HCG Injections are useful in treating fertility problems in both males and women. It plays different roles in male and female sexual development. In men, HCG Injections are prescribed to increase or restore testosterone production. It directly stimulates the Leydig cells of the testes to produce sperm. In women, it affects ovulation in a way that causes them to ovulate.
HCG injections for fertility
HCG was also taken into consideration for weight loss because several healthcare specialists noted that overweight women lost weight during pregnancy.
Some studies show HCG may encourage weight loss when combined with exercise and a low-calorie diet. In general, following a low-calorie diet with exercise can result in weight loss; hCG has nothing to do with weight loss.
The more frequent HCG shots may be administered after re-evaluation and approval from your health care specialist. HCG Injections are given in much higher doses in people with fertility problems. HCG does not increase fertility if administered in a small dose of 20 units.
Why is beta hCG testing done?
Beta HCG test is done to:
- See if you are pregnant
- Find an ectopic pregnancy
- Check molar pregnancy
- See if there is a basis for birth defects such as Down syndrome. The test will be performed along with other screening tests.
- Check on the treatment of cancer that develops from an egg or sperm, such as cancer of the testicles or ovaries. In such cases, a test for alpha-fetoprotein may be performed with an HCG test.
When is HCG called slow rising?
Following are the conditions when the HCG level rises slower than expected:
- A slower-than-expected rise in HCG levels indicates a pregnancy that may be failing, such as a blighted ovum or a miscarriage.
- A normal pregnancy can sometimes have slower-than-expected HCG levels, and the next test will usually show a normal rise.
- Another condition is an ectopic pregnancy in which the embryo attaches outside the uterus. IVF increases the chances of ectopic pregnancy after natural conception.
How can HCG levels be increased?
Some drugs are available to help increase HCG levels. Those who are undergoing fertility treatment may be prescribed HCG medications. If you want to take HCG Injections to restore your testosterone levels, then buy HCG injections to experience better changes. Talk to your doctor about the best medicines and alternatives to increase HCG levels.
A few of the very important things that you need to keep in mind before taking Hcg injections are stated below:
- HCG injections are available to administer intravenously. Carefully follow the instructions given by your physician if taking HCG injections at home.
- Avoid self-injecting if you are not sure about the method of administration. If you experience symptoms such as warmth, dizziness, severe headache, redness, numbness, or tingling in your legs or arms, immediately visit the nearest health care center.
- There are chances of multiple pregnancies with HCG. Since multiple pregnancies are a high-risk affair, consult your physician about the special care that you need to take.
- The medicine should be avoided during pregnancy as it may result in deformity in the baby.
- Women using HCG can develop ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, which can prove to be life-threatening. Suppose you notice symptoms, including weight gain, nausea, urinating less, vomiting, diarrhoea, shortness of breath, swelling in hands or legs, or severe pelvic pain. In that case, you should see your physician at once.
It is necessary to inform your physician about:
- All current medications prescribed for other diseases
- Any of your known hypersensitivity or pre-existing disorders
- Your current health conditions, such as upcoming surgery, pregnancy, etc.
- Any of the non-prescription or over-the-counter products, including herbal supplements or vitamins.
Side Effects of HCG Injections
In addition to benefits, some unwanted effects may occur with HCG. If any of such side effects trouble you, immediately talk to your physician. Some of the side effects of HCG are as follows:
- Appearance of female breasts in men
- Blood clots
- Multiple pregnancies
- Pain in the area where you received the injection
- Painful rupture or swelling of the ovaries
- Swelling in the hands, ankles, feet, or lower legs
- Allergic reactions, including life-threatening ones
- Entering puberty sooner than nor
Where to Buy HCG Injections?
Buy HCG online from premiumrxdrugs at a more reasonable rate than any other local or online pharmacy store. HCG Online is available in the form of injections to be administered intravenously. Order HCG online from Premiumrxdrugs with quick delivery options.
Some best-selling HCG drugs are as follows:
- Fertigyn 5000 i.u
- Corion 5000 i.u
- Fertigyn - 10000 i.u
- Ovidac - 10000 i.u
- Sifasi HP- 5000 i.u
- Hucog HP-2000 i.u
Visit your doctor and get the prescription to buy HCG online or offline that suits you the best.