Note: We do not ship HCG category products to United Kingdom and Australia
Fertigyn HP 2000 i.u
|Generic Name||HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)||Expiry|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Ampoule/s||US$ 13.30||US$ 13.3020%US$ 16.63|
|3 Ampoule/s||US$ 10.00||US$ 30.0040%US$ 49.89|
|5 Ampoule/s||US$ 10.00||US$ 50.0040%US$ 83.15|
Fertigyn HP 2000 IU
Fertigyn HP 2000 iu injection contains sex hormones named HCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) which efficiently controls the induction of ovulation and the release of egg in a woman’s ovary. In the male, this medicine controls the male hormone testosterone production. The main active ingredient of Fertigyn HP 2000 iu injection is hCG; it works by stimulating the ovulation production by inducing interstitial cells of the testis to produce androgens.
Clinical uses of Fertigyn HP 2000 IU Injection
Fertigyn HP 2000 IU Injection is used for the treatment, prevention, control, & improvement of the following health problem, conditions and symptoms:
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone deficiency
- Induction of ovulation
- One or both testes fail to descend from the abdomen into the scrotum
- This injection may also be used for purposes not listed here.
This injection helps the egg in a woman’s ovary to develop normally, it treats infertility in men and women both, apart from this, it also treats the stimulates the pituitary gland disorder in young boys and undeveloped sexual traits in girls. This medicine is directly injected under the skin or into a muscle.
Usage and Precautionary Instructions of Fertigyn HP 2000 IU Injection
- It is a prescription medicine and should be given to you by your physician.
- Your physician will select the most suitable dose for you
- The first injection of FERTIGYN HP 2000IU should only be given under medical supervision
- Injections may be given slowly under the skin or into a muscle (
- Keep the injection out of reach of children
- FERTIGYN HP 2000IU should be stored in a refrigerator (2-8°C). Do not freeze it.
- Do not use this or any medicine after the expiry date.
Before using this injection, inform your physician about the medicines that you are taking. Also include over the counter products you may are taking like vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.
Provide the details about your current health condition (i.e. pregnancy or any upcoming surgery, or if you are a breastfeeding mom), allergies, pre-existing health issues. Take the dose exactly as directed by your physician to avoid health complication. Visit your doctor if you face any severe side effect or the condition worsens.
Side-Effects of Fertigyn HP 2000 IU Injection
The possible side effects of Fertigyn HP 2000 IU have been listed below. The reaction of each drug varies from patient to patient. However, the below list is not a complete list of side effect, and these side effects are possible, but they do not always occur. The serious side-effects are rare, if they persist, consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects:
- Mood swings
- Ringing in the year
- Swelling in the hands or legs
- Abdominal pain
- Weight gain
- Breast swelling or enlargement of breasts
- Severe Pelvic Pain
- Skin allergy
- Urination frequency gets lower than usual
Fertigyn HP 2000 IU hcg may interact with Follicle-stimulating hormone and Ganirelix. Consult your physician to understand the consequences of drug interaction to avoid any health complications.