Note: We do not ship HCG category products to United Kingdom and Australia
Ovidac - 2000 i.u.
|Generic Name||HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)|
Ovidac 2000 I.U. (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
Ovidac is the most spectacular Human chorionic gonadotropin hormone that is available to support the pregnancy in women. HCG is a hormone secreted by the placenta during pregnancy. Ovidac 2000 i.u. (international units) comprises of an active ingredient HCG, which nourishes the egg after it has been fertilized and connects to the uterine wall. The drug is used to cause ovulation and to treat infertility in women. It may also be used to treat men with lower sperm count as it releases the testosterone hormone to increase the sperm count into the semen for increasing the rate of fertilization. The medicine can be prescribed to the young boys with a pituitary gland disease. The doctors prescribe this natural hormone as an injectable drug with the brand names Novarel and Pregnyl.
What is Ovidac used for?
Ovidac 2000 i.u is indicated for anovulatory infertility, prepubertal cryptorchidism in men, male fertility due to hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (hypogonadism secondary to a pituitary deficiency) and delayed puberty, related to hypogonadism in males. HCG has no role in the distribution of fat or decreasing the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie restricted diets.
How does Ovidac work?
Ovidac 2000 i.u contains the active ingredient HCG, a recombinant therapeutic agent, which adheres to the cells of the corpus luteum, thereby stimulating the production of progesterone and helping to maintain a secretory endometrium.
What are the different doses of Ovidac?
Ovidac is available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in the doses of 2000 i.u, 5000 i.u, and 10000 i.u. Buy Ovidac 2000 online at an unbeatable price.
What does Ovidac contain?
Ovidac 2000 i.u. consists of a freeze-dried powder for injection and a solvent for reconstitution. It contains the active ingredient HCG, which is obtained from the urine of pregnant women, has luteinizing hormone activity. An ampoule contains 2000 IU HCG.
What are the side effects of Ovidac 2000 i.u.?
Stop using Ovidac 2000 and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: difficulty breathing, urticaria, swelling of your lips, face, throat, or tongue.
Call your physician at once if you have any of these signs of a blood clot:
- Numbness in your arms or legs
- Tingling in your arms and legs
- Severe headache
- Extreme dizziness
Some other side effects may include:
- Precocious puberty
- Pain at the site of injection.
What medications interact with Ovidac 2000 i.u.?
Interactions of Ovidac 2000 i.u with other drugs have not been investigated; interactions with other medicinal products can therefore not be excluded. Following administration, Ovidac may interfere for up to ten days with the immunological determination of urinary/serum HCG, leading to a false positive pregnancy test.
When should Ovidac 2000 i.u not be used?
- Ovidac 2000 i.u should not be administered to patients with hypersensitivity to human gonadotropin or any of the excipients.
- It should not be used in patients with known or suspected hormone-dependent tumors, such as breast, uterus, and ovary in women and prostatic carcinoma in men.
- The drug is not indicated for patients with fibroid tumors of the uterus incompatible with pregnancy.
- It may cause fetal defects, therefore, should not be taken by the pregnant women.
How should Ovidac be taken?
- After adding the solvent to the freeze-dried substance, the reconstituted Ovidac solution should be slowly administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- If you are using this product at your home, then carefully follow the injection procedure taught to you by your physician. Do not self-inject this drug if you do not fully understand how to use the injection. Use each disposable needle one time.
- The dosage regimen employed in any particular case will depend on the indication for use, weight and age of the patients, and the physician’s referral. It is your physician who will advise you on when the medication is to be taken. You must ensure that you stick to these instructions. You must not take more quantity than has been prescribed by the physician.
- Your physician will need to check you on a regular basis to ensure that HCG is helping your condition. Don’t miss any scheduled appointments.
- Do not use this drug if has changed colors or the liquid has any dust particles in it.
How long should you take Ovidac 2000 i.u?
Continue taking Ovidac 2000 i.u intramuscularly for as long as your physician tells you.
Missed dose of Ovidac 2000 i.u.
Inform your physician if you miss a dose of HCG.
How should Ovidac be stored?
- Ovidac should be stored in a refrigerator. Also, do not freeze it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- Keep the ampoules in the outer container to protect from light.