|Description||Alcoliv has been used in the treatment of alcoholic liver disease. Its active component Metadoxine is useful in treating chronic and acute alcohol intoxication|
Alcoliv 100 mg (Metadoxine)
Alcoliv has been used in the treatment of alcoholic liver disease. Its active component Metadoxine is useful in treating chronic and acute alcohol intoxication. Its regular intake improves the signs of acute alcohol intoxication and removes the presence of alcohol from the blood.
What is Alcoliv used for?
Alcoliv has been reported to reduce the half-life of ethanol in healthy individuals and acutely intoxicated patients to improve the signs and symptoms of alcohol intoxication, including aggressiveness, psychomotor agitation, equilibrium disorders, and depression.
How does Alcoliv work?
Alcoliv’s active ingredient Metadoxine acts by enhancing the elimination of alcohol from the blood stream which results in rapid recovery from alcohol intoxication.
Where to buy Alcoliv online?
Alcoliv 500 mg can be purchased from premiumrxdrugs.com at absolutely cheap rates. These tablets are highly processed by dextrous professionals using high-quality chemicals and latest techniques.
What does Alcoliv contain?
Alcoliv comprises of an active ingredient Metadoxine, which is licensed for controlling the metabolism result that is increased by the consumption of the alcohol. It successfully reduces the adverse effects of the alcohol consumption.
What are the side effects of Alcoliv?
The common side effects related to the usage of Alcoliv are as follows:
- Loose motion
- Skin rash
The document dose does not contain the possible side effects. There may be others that you may be experienced while taking Alcoliv tablets. In case any side effect troubles you for long then you must consult with your physician.
What medications interact with Alcoliv?
Several drugs can affect the way Alcoliv works and interfere with the mode of action of Alcoliv 500 mg. Some of them are as follows:
- Medicines useful for treating cardiovascular disorders such as diuretics and ACE inhibitors.
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
- Medicines for bipolar disorders like lithium carbonate
- Anticoagulants such as rivaroxaban, clopidogrel, and warfarin
When should Alcoliv not be used?
- Acilov should not be used in patients with cardiovascular diseases.
- Its use is contraindicated in patients with hypertension
- The medicine is not suitable for patients with known hypersensitivity of Metadoxine or other inactive components of the medicine.
- It is not meant for use in women who are trying to conceive.
- It should not be used in patients with ulcers and profuse bleeding.
- It is not suitable for elderly patients of 60 years of age or above.
- The use of Acilok is contraindicated in pregnant women.
- Do not use it if you are lactating or a nursing woman.
How should Alcoliv be taken?
The medicine is typically given as immediate release formulation in the form of a tablet to be taken by mouth. 500 mg is the recommended dose for adults.
How long should you take Alcoliv?
Continue taking Alcoliv 500 mg for long as long as your physician recommends. Do not stop the treatment in between the course.
Missed dose of Alcoliv
If you forget to take a dose of Alcoliv 500 mg, then take it as soon as you come to know, unless it is nearly time for your next scheduled dose. Avoid taking two doses at the same time in order to compensate the missed dose.
How should Alcoliv be stored?
- Store it in the original package only to protect from direct light and moisture
- Keep these tablets away from children and pet