Alfusin 10mg (Alfuzosin )
Alfusin 10mg is a quinazoline compound with smooth muscle-relaxing activity. It selectively binds to and antagonizes postsynaptic alpha 1-adrenoreceptors in the muscle of the urinary bladder and prostate initiating relaxation of muscles. The name of the medicine is Alfusin, and it contains Alfuzosin as an active medicinal ingredient.
What is Alfusin used for?
Alfusin 10mg is used in the treatment of enlargement of the prostate. The enlargement of the prostate is known BPH or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. During the condition, there is a benign increase in the size of the prostate that leads to tightening of muscles of the bladder, and this causes patients difficulty in urinating. Alfuzosin helps to relax the bladder muscles and increase the flow of urine and also reduces the symptoms of BPH. However, Alfuzosin will not help in shrinkage of the prostate, so the prostate may continue to grow, and surgery be still needed in the future. Buy Alfuzosin 10mg online to get rid of the disease.
How does Alfusin work?
Alfusin inhibits the alpha subtype adrenergic receptors in lower urinary tract leads to relaxation of smooth muscles in the bladder neck and prostate resulting in the improvement in the flow of urine. It also helps in vasodilation by inhibiting the vasoconstriction effects of circulating released catecholamines.
What are the different doses of Alfusin?
Alfusin tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs in 10 mg strength. You can buy Alfusin 10mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Alfusin 10mg be taken?
- Alfusin comes in the form of a tablet. It must be taken by mouth once daily. It should be best taken after consuming food. Swallow the medicine with a glass of water.
- Take the drug exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage schedule.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately in case of an overdose of Alfusin. The overdose of the medicine may cause fainting or dizziness.
Missed dose of Alfusin 10mg
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double up the dose to compensate the missed one.
What are the side effects of Alfusin?
Like other medicines, Alfusin may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention in case the following troubles arise:
- Decreased sexual ability
- Stomach pain
- Runny or stuffy nose
What are the side effects of Alfusin 10mg?
Some side effects of Alfuzosin can be serious. Visit the physician immediately in the following situations.
- Sudden drop in the blood pressure
- Priapism (prolonged erection)
- Lightheadedness or Dizziness
- Blurred vision
What medications interact with Alfusin 10mg?
The following medicines should be avoided, in case physician recommends you Alsuzosin to avoid possible drug interactions.
- Antibiotic drugs
- Anti-arrhythmic drugs
- Heart or blood pressure medicines
- Migraine headache
- Anti-malarial drugs
- Warfarin (a blood thinner)
- Erectile dysfunction medicines
- Antifungal medicines
Tell your physician about all medicines including you use as they can interact with Alfuzosin and cause side effects.
Tell your physician before taking Alfusin tablets
- Tell the physician, if you are hypersensitive to the drug or its components
- Tell your doctor, if you are using nutritional supplements or herbal products, before you start your treatment with Alfuzosin
- Before taking the drug, tell your doctor about the medical history of certain eye problems, heart disease, low blood pressure and kidney disease
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery while taking Alfuzosin as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention
- Do not consume alohol while taking Alfuzosin
- Consult your doctor, before having a surgery (cataract or glaucoma eye surgery)
- Older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of the medicine, especially dizziness and low BP when standing from a sitting or a lying position. The adverse effects of Alfuzosin may increase the risk of falling
- It should not be used in women and children
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Keep the drug away from moisture and reach out of children.
- It should not be given to anybody, even if they have the same problems.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.