Amantrel belongs to a group of drugs, known as dopamines, it can work as an antiparkinson, or antiviral drug. It increases the levels of certain chemicals that transmit impulses to the nervous system of the body, including the brain
|Generic Name||Amantadine Hcl|
Amantrel 100mg (Amantadine Hcl)
Amantrel 100 mg contains Amantadine Hcl as the main active ingredient. Amantadine Hcl, an adamantane derivative, is a synthetic antiviral drug that is active against influenza A virus. It is a weak antagonist of the NMDA-type glutamate receptor, increases the release of dopamine, and blocks dopamine reuptake. The name of the drug is Amantrel.
What is Amantrel 100mg used for?
Amantrel 100 mg is used to treat:
- Parkinson’s syndrome, a degenerative disease of the central nervous system mainly affecting the motor system.
- Shingles, to decrease pain. Shingle is a viral infection caused by a painful rash on the body.
- A certain type of flu infection (influenza A).
Buy Amantrel 100 mg online to treat your Parkinson’s disease, influenza A infection and shingles.
How does Amantrel work?
Amantrel belongs to a group of drugs, known as dopamines, it can work as an antiparkinson, or antiviral drug. It increases the levels of certain chemicals that transmit impulses to the nervous system of the body, including the brain.
What are the different doses of Amantrel?
Amantrel is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com. You can buy Amantrel 100 mg online at an unbeatable price.
How should Amantrel be taken?
- Amantrel comes in the form of capsules. It is to be taken by mouth, with or without food. Swallow the medicine with a glass of water.
- If you are consuming the medicine twice every day and have sleeping difficulty after consuming it, take the second dose of the medicine, after several hours before bedtime.
- To treat Parkinson’s syndrome in adults: The recommended dose of Amantadine HCl is 100 mg for the first seven days of the treatment. The dose will increase to 100 mg twice daily, in the second week of the treatment. Higher doses up to 4 capsules a day may be prescribed in some cases.
- To treat Parkinson’s syndrome in adults over 65 years: The recommended dose is 100 mg once a day.
- To treat shingles: The recommended dose is two capsules a day for 14 days.
- To treat influenza in adults, adults over 65 years and children (10 to 15 years): The recommended dose is one 100 mg capsule daily.
- For the prevention of the flu: Amantadine HCL capsules should be taken for as long as protection is required, for about six weeks.
- For the treatment of the flu: Amantrel capsules should be taken for about 4 to 5 days.
- Take the drug exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Amantadine HCL.
Missed dose of Amantrel:
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double up the dose to compensate the missed one.
What are Side effects of Amantrel?
Like other medicines, Amantrel may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the following troubles arise:
- Stomach upset
- Trouble sleeping
- Blurred vision
Some side effects of Amantrel can be serious. Visit the doctor immediately, in the following situations.
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in urinating
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Swelling of the ankles and feet
- Unusual sweating
- Compulsive behaviour like gambling urges
- Muscle stiffness
- Purplish-red blotchy spots on the skin
What medications interact with Amantrel?
The following medicines should be avoided, in case doctor recommends you Amantrel to avoid possible drug interactions.
Tell your doctor about all medicines including you use as they can interact with Amantrel and cause side effects.
When should Amantrel not be used?
Tell your doctor, before taking Amantrel capsules:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you have any, severe kidney disease.
- If you are suffering from a disease, called epilepsy.
- The medicine contains lactose in its formulation. If you have intolerance to some sugars, tell your doctor before consuming Amantrel capsule.
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Amantrel as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
- Inform your doctor, if you are pregnant or intending to become pregnant. You should discuss the benefits and risks of taking Amantrel capsule during pregnancy. Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Amantrel as it may pass into breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
- Do not consume alcohol, while using Amantrel.
How should Amantrel be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Keep the drug reach out of children.
- It should not be given to anybody, even if they have the same problems.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.