Cordaron 200 mg is used for the treatment and prophylaxis of frequently recurring ventricular fibrillation (VF) and hemodynamically unstable ventricular tachycardia (VT) in patients refractory to other therapy
|Generic Name||Amiodarone HCl|
Cordaron 200 mg (Amiodarone HCl)
Cordaron 200 mg is an antiarrhythmic drugs with predominantly class III effects. It is an amphiphilic compound with iodine-containing in its formulation. The name of the medicine is Cordaron, and it contains Amiodarone HCL as an active ingredient.
What is Cordaron 200 mg (Amiodarone HCl) used for?
Cordaron 200 mg is used for the treatment and prophylaxis of frequently recurring ventricular fibrillation (VF) and hemodynamically unstable ventricular tachycardia (VT) in patients refractory to other therapy.
Buy Cordaron100 mg online to treat above conditions.
How does Cordaron 200 mg work?
Cordaron 200 mg works by controlling the uneven beating of your heart. Taking Cordaron 200 mg helps your heartbeat to return to normal.
What are the different doses of Cordaron?
Cordaron is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 200 mg strength. You can buy Cordaron 200 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Cordaron 200 mg be taken?
- Cordaron 200 mg comes in the form of a tablet. It must be taken by mouth with or without food. Swallow the medicine with a glass of water. Avoid chewing or crushing it.
- Take the drug exactly as prescribed by the physician. Do not alter the dosing schedule.
- The recommended starting dose for an adult patients is 200 mg thrice daily, for one week. The dose of the medicine will then be decreased to 2oo mg Cordaron tablets, two times a day and then up to 200 mg once daily, for one week.
- Your physician may then decide to, either increase or lower the dose, you take daily.
- For elderly people, the physician may prescribe a lower dose of Cordaron.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in case of an overdose of Amiodarone HCl. The overdose of the medicine may cause following side effects:
- Slow heartbeat
- Faint or tired
- Damage to the liver
- Feeling dizzy
- Do not stop taking the medicine just because you feel better than your previous situation. Stopping the intake of Cordaron tablet may reverse your improving condition.
Missed dose of Cordaron 200 mg
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double up the dose to compensate the missed one.
What are the side effects of Cordaron 200 mg?
Like other medicines, Cordaron (Amiodarone HCL) may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the following troubles arise:
- Loss of appetite
Some side effects of Cordaron (Amiodarone HCL) can be serious. Visit the physician immediately, in the following situations.
- Numbness/tingling of the hands or feet
- Easy bruising/bleeding
- Swelling of the ankle and legs
- Loss of coordination
- Increased shortness of breath
- Slow/fast/Irregular heartbeat
- Severe fainting and dizziness
What medications interact with Cordaron 200 mg?
The following medicines should be avoided, in case physician recommends you Cordaron 200 mg to avoid possible drug interactions.
- St. John's wort
Tell your physician about all medicines you use as they can interact with Cordaron (Amiodarone HCL) and cause side effects.
- Tell the physician, if you are hypersensitive to the drug or its components
- Before taking the drug, tell your physician about the medical history of certain eye problems, heart failure, kidney disease, asthma, lung disease and thyroid problems
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Cordaron (Amiodarone HCL) as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention
- Consult your physician, before having a surgery or an operation
- Inform your physician, if you are pregnant or intending to become pregnant. You should discuss the benefits and risks of taking Cordaron tablets during pregnancy. Breastfeeding women are advised no to take Amiodarone tablets as it may pass into breast milk and harm the nursing, baby. Ask your physician, before breastfeeding
- Protect yourself from direct sunlight. Use Sunscreen products, when you go outside
- If you cannot digest some sugars, consult your physician, before taking Cordaron Tablets
- The medicine contains iodine; it may cause thyroid problem
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Keep the drug reach out of children.
- It should not be given to anybody, even if they have the same problems.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.