Angispan TR 2.5mg
Angispan TR- 100 mg (Quinine Sulphate)
Angispan TR- 100 mg (Quinine Sulphate)
Angispan TR is a medicine used in treating chest pain and angina. It is specifically formulated for people with certain heart conditions. An individual develops angina when the heart does not get enough oxygen to function and is more likely to occur when you are doing any physical activity such as exercise or after eating. It is considered to be as the first line medications to prevent chest pain in patients with coronary artery disease (COD). Your physician may also prescribe this medication to treat chronic or congestive heart failure. The active ingredient of the medicine is Nitroglycerin, which exerts its mode of action by relaxing veins and arteries in the body.
What is Angispan TR used for?
Angispan TR is useful in treating:
- Cardiac related chest pain
- Pulmonary edema: to raise venous pooling, reducing cardiac preload and after load.
How does Angispan TR work?
Angispan TR works by:
- Smoothing muscle relaxation
- Reducing venous tone, this causes pooling of blood in peripheral veins and decreases return of blood to the heart.
- Dilating coronary arteries
- Decreasing peripheral vascular resistance
- Decreasing myocardial oxygen consumption demand
Where to buy Angispan TR online?
Order prescription medicine Angispan TR 2.5 mg from premiumrxdrugs.com. Avail best price of the antianginal medication, by your doorsteps.
What does Angispan TR contain?
The medication contains the active component Nitroglycerin, which helps in preventing angina and chest pain. Each capsule delivers contains 2.5 mg of the active ingredient.
What are the side, effects of Angispan TR?
Call your physician if you develop any of these medicine side effects:
- Burning under tongue
- Orthostatic hypotension, particularly in patients taking antihypertensive beta-adrenergic medications and phenothiazines
Immediately call your physician if you have any of these unwanted effects:
- Increased chest pain
- Itching or swelling
- Dry mouth
- Severe headaches
- Trouble breathing
- Blurred vision
- Severe weakness
Talk your physician if you have any doubt or concerns about taking your antianginal capsules.
What medications interact with Angispan TR?
The antianginal medicine can interact with the following medications and causes harmful effects:
- Antihypertensive agents
- Beta blockers
- Calcium channel blockers
- Tricyclic antidepressants
How should Angispan TR be used?
Always keep your Angispan TR capsules with you. The capsules may make you feel dizzy when you stand up or lie down on the bed. What you need to do is get up slowly from a sitting or lying position. If you drink alcohol, please ask your physician if the alcohol consumption is safe during the treatment, if yes then how much you can consume a day. All these information should be collected from a physician. Take it as directed by your physician. If you develop chest pain or discomfort in your chest, take the capsule to get instant relief. If you still have pain and do not find any improvement immediately rush to the nearest hospital and do not drive yourself to the hospital because you may be having a heart attack.
When should Angispan TR not be used?
- A patient should not take antispan TR capsules if he/she is hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of the medication.
- It is not suitable for patients with pericardial tamponade.
- Patients with constrictive pericarditis must avoid the use of nitroglycerin.
- Concurrent use of sildenafil, vardenafil, and tadalafil is contraindicated.
Use Angispan TR carefully in the following conditions:
- Head trauma or cerebral hemorrhage
- Severe liver disease
- Normal or decreased pulmonary wedge pressure
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Malabsorption or hypermotility
How long should Angispan TR be used?
Keep using it until your physician tells you to stop. Do not stop taking it, even if you feel better. Complete the entire course as prescribed by your physician.
Missed dose of Angispan TR
If you forgot to take your anti-anginal drug, apply it as soon as remembered. Do not consume too much of the preparation to make up the missed dose as it may cause unwanted side effects.
How should Angispan TR be stored?
Keep the medicine in its original packet to keep its strength. Place it out of the reach of children.