Asmanex Twisthaler - 200 mcg
|Generic For||Asmanex Twisthaler|
|Generic Name||Mometasone Fumerate|
|Manufacturer||Scheiring plough, Belgium|
Asmanex Twisthaler - 200 mcg (Mometasone Furoate)
Your physician may prescribe Asmanex twisthaler for you or your child. It comprises of an active component Mometasone Furoate, which belongs to a class of medicines known as corticosteroids. The medicine is useful in the maintenance treatment that helps prevent and control asthma symptoms. Asmanex twisthaler should not be used for sudden symptoms of shortness of breath as it is not a bronchodilator.
Asmanex Twisthaler General Information
What is Asmanex Twisthaler used for?
Asmanex twistahaler should be used every day to help prevent asthma attacks. It is suitable for people who are above the age of four.
How does Asmanex Twisthaler work?
The medicine has the active component Mometasone Furoate, which contributes in controlling inflammatory responses. It helps decreases inflammation in the lungs.
Where to buy Asmanex Twisthaler online?
Asmanex inhaler is available to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 200 mcg doses. Buy Asmanex inhaler online far cheaper than other local pharmacies.
What does Asmanex Twisthaler contain?
Asmanex twistahaler has the active component Mometasone Furoate, a type of drug known as corticosteroid.
The side effects of Asmanex Twisthaler?
The common side effects of the medicine include:
- Worsening asthma
- Sudden asthma attacks
- Serious allergic reactions including breathing problems, swelling of the face, tongue, and mouth
- Increased risk of infection due to a weakened immune system with using steroid drugs
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Decreased bone mass
- Nasal congestion
- Upset stomach
- Hoarseness or loss of voice
- Throat infection
What medications interact with Asmanex Twisthaler?
Common drug interactions include:
- Acetylsalicyclic acid
- Diabetes medications
When should Asmanex Twisthaler not be used?
- Asmanex inhaler is not suitable for use to treat sudden, severe attacks of asthma.
- Do not use it if you have an allergy to milk protein.
How should Asmanex Twisthaler be used?
- Hold the inhaler at an upright position with the base on the bottom. Make sure that you remove the cap of the twisthaler while it is straight up so that you get the right amount of medicine with each single dose.
- Now, twist the cap in a counter wise direction to remove it while holding the base. Removing the cap loads the dose that you are ready to inhale.
- You need to breathe out completely. Bring the twisthaler to your mouth. Make sure that the mouthpiece should face towards you. Once you placed it in your mouth, close your lips round the mouth piece and take a deep breath or inhale the medicine. Always remember that do not close the ventilation holes while inhaling the medicine.
- After inhaling the medicine, remove the twisthaler from your mouth and hold your breath for at least 10 seconds. It is important that you do not breathe out into the inhaler.
How long should you use Asmanex Twisthaler?
Continue taking it for as long as your doctor recommends. Take your medicine at the same time each day as this will help you to remember to take it regularly. If you have trouble remembering your doses, ask your doctor for some tips.
Missed dose of Asmanex Twisthaler
Take the missed dose of the medicine as soon as you remember. Leave the missed dose, if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not inhale extra to make up the missed one.
How should Asmanex Twisthaler be stored?
- Keep the inhaler out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store it in a cool dry place away from heat and moisture
- Keep your inhaler clean and dry all the times