Aziderm Cream - 10 % (15gm) (Azelaic Acid)
Aziderm Cream 10%-15g is very effective in the removal of harmful bacterial colonies that can invade skin pores to produce inflammatory acne and other kinds of acne skin problems. The creams and other topical drugs prepared using Azelaic acid works successfully on the acne, pigmentation, and melasma-prone skin
|Finacea Cream 10%
|10 % (15gm)
AZIDERM CREAM 10%-15g (AZELAIC ACID)
Aziderm 10% cream contains the active ingredient Azelaic acid, a naturally occurring, saturated dicarboxylic acid, which is useful in the treatment of rosacea, probably on the account of its anti-inflammatory properties. The drug is available in the form of cream for topical use.
Aziderm general information
What is Aziderm cream used for?
Aziderm 10% cream (15g) is indicated for the treatment of the inflammatory papules and pustules of mild to moderate rosacea. Efficacy of treatment of erythema in rosacea in the absence of pustules and papules has not been assessed. Rosacea is a common skin disease in which certain facial vessels enlarge, giving the nose and cheeks a flushed appearance.
What does Aziderm cream work?
Aziderm 10% cream (15g) contains the active ingredient Azelaic acid, which belongs to a group of anti-acne preparation for external use. While the exact mode of action of Azelaic acid in the treatment of skin disorders is unclear, the drug has been shown to possess several properties presumed to contribute to its observed efficacy in acne (antimicrobial and anticomedogenic effects against Staphylococcus epidermidis and Propionibacterium acnes), rosacea (anti-inflammatory effects), and hyperpigmentary skin conditions (antityrosinase activity). The direct anti-inflammatory activity of the drug includes inhibition of the generation and action of the Oxy radicals. The active component may also exert an indirect anti-inflammatory effect by hindering the production of inflammatory mediators by follicular bacteria.
What are the different doses of Aziderm cream?
Aziderm cream is available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 15g strength. You can buy Aziderm 10% cream-15g online at an unbeatable price.
What does the Aziderm cream contain?
Each gram of Aziderm cream contains 10% of Azelaic acid as the active ingredient in the aqueous cream base.
What are the side effects of Aziderm cream?
Aziderm 10% cream (15g) is a topical product, and you can get various common and mild skin side effects while using this drug. A few common side effects are:
- Burning feeling
- Reddening of the area
- Stinging sensation
- Peeling of the skin
- Hypertrichosis (rarely)
These side effects are temporary as they will soon go away on their own once your skin becomes habitual with the Cream. It is not necessary that you will have all of these side effects; you may or may not observe them.
What medications interact with Aziderm cream?
Aziderm 10% cream (15g) is known to be hypersensitive to propylene glycol, and apart from this, there is no such study that shows Azelaic acid can negatively interact with other drugs.
When should Aziderm cream not be used?
Aziderm 10% cream (15g) should not be used in individuals with a history of hypersensitivity to propylene glycol or any other ingredient of the formulation.
How should Aziderm be used?
- Aziderm 10% cream (15g) is a dermatological prescription drug. It is not meant for ophthalmic use. Before applying this Cream to the affected skin area, make sure your hands are clean and your face is properly washed with a mild cleanser.
- Apply the cream on the affected area with your clean hands and gently rub it over the area. Do not apply sparingly; apply enough amount of cream on the lesion. Similarly, too much of skin cream can cause irritation, so avoid it. Daily application twice in a day can show extremely satisfying results within four weeks.
- In any case, you feel that cream is irritating your skin, then discontinue the application/reduce the amount applied/reduce the frequency of application.
- An overdose is almost a case of negligence, but if the accident over application of the cream occurs, then you might feel skin irritation in the skin area. Do consult your physician or see your dermatologist immediately.
How long should you use Aziderm cream?
For the treatment of Acne, you can use the Aziderm 10% cream (15g) over several months, depending upon the effect of the treatment. In general, you may observe a distinct improvement after four weeks. If there is no improvement after one month or if the condition becomes worse, discontinue the treatment and consult your physician.
In case of rosacea, you can use this medicine over several months, depending upon the effect of the treatment. Like acne treatment, you may observe a distinct improvement after four weeks. In case, there is no improvement after two months, or if the rosacea becomes worse, you should consult your physician.
Missed dose of Aziderm cream?
Miss dose is not a thing to fear, yet you should be regular in the application of the Aziderm 10% cream so that you can avoid missing dose. Never double the dose to make for the missed one, and remember to apply the next dose at the scheduled time.
How should Aziderm cream be stored?
- Store the medicine at room temperature
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Keep the tube tightly closed.
- Ensure that your children and pets don't have access to the medication.