Cardivas 6.25 mg (Carvedilol)
Cardivas can be used alone or in combination with other drugs to treat patients with high blood pressure. High blood pressure increases the workload of the heart and arteries. Hypertension makes it difficult for the heart and arteries to function properly. This can even damages your blood vessels of the heart, brain, and kidney, which in turn cause kidney failure, heart failure, or stroke. Hypertension is also known to increase the risk of heart attacks.
The medicine is prepared for the prevention of further worsening. It is useful in treating ventricular dysfunction after a heart attack.
What is Cardivas used for?
Cardivas is indicated for:
- For the treatment of mild to severe heart failure of ischemic or cardiomyopathic origin
- Management of hypertension
- Left ventricular dysfunction following infarction
How does Cardivas work?
Being a beta blocker, cardivas affects acts the response to some nerve impulses in certain parts of the body like a heart. This reduces the heart’s requirement for oxygen and blood by decreasing its workload.
Where to buy Cardivas online?
The lowest price for Cardivas is available here at premiumrxdrugs.com. Buy Cardivas 6.25 mg to get it at an affordable rate.
What does Cardivas contain?
Cardivas belongs to the class of drugs known as beta blockers that act to improve circulation of blood flow. Each tablet delivers 6.25 mg of the beneficial ingredient Carvedilol to the patient.
What are the side effects of Cardivas?
- Memory loss
- Fatigue, dizziness
- Mental status changes
- Toxic epidermal necrolysis
- Urticaria, itching, rashes
- Dry eyes
- Nasal stuffiness
- Intraoperative floppy iris syndrome
- Blurred vision
- Decreased libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Back pain
- Muscle cramps
- Drug-induced lupus syndrome
What medications interact with Cardivas?
- IV phenytoin
- Thyroid formulations
- Insulin or oral hypoglycemic agents
- MAO inhibitor therapy.
- Other antihypertensive agents
How should Cardivas be taken?
- Cardivas is available in the form of tablets. To avoid orthostatic hypotension, take the tablet after consuming food. Swallow the medicine with one glass of water. Never chew or crush the tablet.
- You should always take the tablet exactly as directed by your health care specialist. Keep on consuming the medicine even if you think that your condition has improved and you don’t feel any trouble.
- Get your prescription filled before it gets finished. Make sure that enough medication is always available for you every time.
- Patients are advised to check their pulse rate regularly. If you notice that your blood pressure changes significantly or your pulse rate comes out be more than 50 bpm, immediately contact your health care professional.
When should Cardivas not be taken?
Its use is contraindicated in the following conditions:
- Serious hypersensitivity to beta blockers or other antihypertensive agents
- Bradycardia and pulmonary edema
- Bronchospastic disorders
- Sick sinus syndrome or heart block
- Severe liver disorder
- Uncompensated heart failure requiring IV inotropic agents
Exercise caution while taking Cardivas tablets in the following situations:
- Heart failure
- Renal insufficiency
- Diabetes mellitus
- Peripheral vascular disease
- History of allergic reactions
- Geriatric patients
How long should you take Cardivas?
You must keep on consuming Cardivas tablets as long it is recommended to you. Avoid stopping the treatment without discussing with your health care professional. Stopping the treatment may cause health problems myocardial ischemia, hypertension, and arrhythmias.
Missed dose of Cardivas
Avoid skipping or doubling up on missed doses. In case you forget to take the dose for dose, take it when you remember up to four hours before the next scheduled dose.
How should Cardivas be stored?
- Store the tablets at room temperature, in a cool, dry place
- Place the medicine out of the reach and sight of children
- Keep all the tablets in the original pack only