Calutide 50 mg tablets contain Bicalutamide
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 2.08||US$ 62.29|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.77||US$ 105.9115%US$ 124.60|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.66||US$ 149.5120%US$ 186.89|
Calutide 50mg (Bicalutamide)
Calutide 50mg tablets contain Bicalutamide, an antiandrogen drug used to treat metastatic carcinoma of the prostate, by blocking the effect of androgen to stop the growth of prostate cancer cells. Calutide is a hormone therapy, often given in combination with luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) antagonist, another type of hormone therapy.
What is Calutide used for?
Calutide is used for men with advanced prostate cancer at the D2 stage, where there is evidence of cancer spread to other areas of the body. Prostate cancer is a cancer of the prostate gland. It is defined as advanced when it spread to nearby tissues, lymph nodes and other parts of the body.
How does Calutide work?
Calutide contains Bicalutamide that competitively inhibits the action of androgens by adhering to cytosol androgen receptors in the target tissue. Carcinoma of the prostate is known to be androgen sensitive and responds to treatment that hinders the effect of androgen and removes the source of androgen. In this way, the drug inhibits the growth of cancer cells in the prostate.
What are the different doses of Calutide?
Calutide tablets are available to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 50 mg strength. Buy Calutide 50 mg online to get the product far cheaper than your local pharmacy.
What does Calutide contain?
Calutide tablets contain the active substance Bicalutamide, a drug prescribed to treat prostate cancer, is a synthetic, non-steroidal antiandrogen with no other known endocrine activity.
Effects of alcohol on Calutide
Do NOT drink alcohol beverages while consuming Calutide tablets; the combination may cause undesirable effects with fast heartbeats and a sense of sickness.
What are the adverse effects of Calutide?
The following adverse effects are common for patients taking Calutide tablets plus LHRH:
- Swelling of the breasts
- Hot flashes
- Breast pain
- Decreased libido
- Blood in the urine
- Feeling weak
- Swelling in your legs, ankles, or feet
- Feeling dizzy
- Stomach pain
- Back pain
- A decrease in red blood cells
- Waking from sleep to urinate at night
These are less common adverse effects for patients taking Calutide tablets plus LHRH:
- Liver problems
Not all side effects are mentioned above, some that are rare are not mentioned here. However, you should always inform your doctor if you notice any unusual symptom.
What medications interact with Calutide?
Calutide can interact with other medicines. This include drugs you can buy from a market or chemist shop. Tell you doctor about any medicines you are consuming. These includes ones you can buy yourself, such as vitamins, herbal medicines, and antihistamines.
Taking Calutide tablets with certain other medicines may certain negative effects . Calutide can influence the effect of the following drugs:
• Warfarin (blood thinner)
• Cisapride used for indigestion
• Vitamin tablets
When should Calutide not be used?
You should not take Calutide if:
- You are a woman
- You are pregnant or planning pregnancy
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in Calutide tablets. See the end of the leaflet for the full list of ingredients
How should Calutide be taken?
- The recommended usual dose for Calutide therapy in combination with LHRH analog is one 50 mg tablet taken once in a day. It is recommended that Calutide tablets be taken at the same time each day. Treatment with Calutide should be initiated at the same time as treatment with LHRH analog
- The Calutide tablets can be taken with or without food
- If you take too many Calutide tablets, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away
- Your doctor may do regular blood tests while you take Calutide tablets. Your prostate carcinoma may get worse while consuming Calutide in combination with LHRH drugs. Regular monitoring of your prostate cancer by your doctor is essential to determine the current status of the disease
- The dose regimen may differ from the information contained in this document. In case of any confusion consult doctor.
How long should you take Calutide?
You should continue to take Calutide tablets for as long as you doctor recommends you to. You must not stop taking the drugs and continue taking it, even if you feel well. Because stopping the treatment may reverse your improving condition.
Missed dose of Calutide
If you miss a dose, then do not take an extra dose, just simply take the next dose at the scheduled time and don’t forget to inform your doctor about the missed dose. Never take two doses at the same time.
How should Calutide be stored?
- Store Calutide 50 mg tablets between 20° to 25° C
- Keep these tablets and all medicines out of reach of children