|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.18||US$ 5.28|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.18||US$ 10.55|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.18||US$ 15.83|
Cardivas 12.5 mg (Carvedilol)
Cardivas is used alone or along with a water pill to control high blood pressure. It may also be used in combination with other drugs to manage mild to moderate congestive heart failure. It comprises of an active component called Carvedilol, a beta blocker, which affect the heart and blood circulation. The medicine is also useful after a heart attack that has caused your heart no longer pump blood strongly enough for the body needs. It works to reduce the pressure that the heart has to pump against as well as controlling the heart rate. This antihypertensive agent decreases the chances of you being admitted to the emergency room or dying from the condition.
What is Cardivas used for?
Cardivas is a prescription medicine that falls into the category of drugs known as beta blockers. It is used alone or along with other medicines to treat the following health conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Chronic heart failure
- Angina pectoris
How does Cardivas work?
Cardivas contains the active ingredient Carvedilol, which decreases heart rate and blood pressure by blocking stimulation of β1 and β2 adrenergic receptor sites. It also has α1 blocking activity, which may result in orthostatic hypotension.
Where to buy Cardivas online?
Cardivas is available to our client in 12.5 mg strength. Buy Cardivas 12.5 mg online from premiumrxdrugs.com far cheaper than your other online and local pharmacies.
What does Cardivas contain?
Each Cardiavas tablet contains 12. 5 mg of the active ingredient Carvedilol.
What are the side effects of Cardivas?
Common side effects of Carivas 12.5 mg include tiredness, diarrhea, unusual weight gain, and shortness of breath. If you use contact lenses, you may have dry eyes or fewer tears in your eye that can worry you. Inform your physician if any of the above persist for a long time.
Serious side effects of the medicine include:
- Chest pain and heart attack
- Low blood pressure, which may cause dizziness when you stand up. If it happens, please sit down or lie down, and tell your physician about the condition
- Slow heart beat
- Memory loss
- Intraoperative floppy iris syndrome
- Erectile dysfunction
- Mental status changes
- Nasal stuffiness
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
- Decrease libido
- Muscle cramps
- Dry eyes
- Changes in your blood sugar
- Worsening heart failure
- Worsening symptoms of the peripheral vascular disease such as cold legs or feet, leg pain that happens when you walk, numbness in your legs, etc.
Call your physician for medical advice about adverse effects. You may also visit your nearest medical emergency room.
What medications interact with Cardivas?
Tell your physician about the following drugs:
- Catecholamine-depleting agents
- Beta-agonist bronchodilators
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Insulin or oral hypoglycemic
- Anesthetic agents
- Non-dihydropyridines calcium channel blockers
- Other antiarrhythmics
When should Cardivas not be used?
- Cardivas 12.5 should not be used in children and adolescent 0f 18 years of age.
- It is not recommended for patients with liver dysfunction.
- The medicine should not be given to patients with unstable hear failure
- It is not meant for use in patients with sick sinus syndrome, pulmonary edema, cardiogenic shock, bradycardia, severe liver problems, asthma or bronchospastic disorders.
How should Cardivas be used?
Cardivas should be taken exactly as prescribed by the physician. Take one tablet daily with food. Take the tablets at the same time each day. Your physician may prescribe a low dose and then slowly increase your daily dose. The tablets should be swallowed whole with a glass full of water. Do not make any changes in your dosing schedule without consulting with your physician. It is important to follow your physician's instructions.
How long should you take Cardivas
Continue using Cardivas 12.5 mg as long as recommended by your physician. Use it regularly to take the most benefits out of it.
Missed dose of Cardivas
If you miss a dose of cardivas 12.5 mg take the dose as soon as you remember, but if the time of another dose is nearby just leaves the missed dose don’t overdose and take you another dose on time. Try not to miss any dose of the drug as skipping doses can increase the chances that your medication will not work properly.
How should Cardivas be stored?
Store Cardivas tablets at room temperature. Safely keep it away from children and pets. Do not freeze the medicine.