Cerazette 75mcg Birth Control Pill
Cerazette 75mcg comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient Desogestrel, which a synthetic progestogen produced by the body. It is a contraceptive pill used to prevent pregnancy. The medicine provides high contraceptive effcicacy. It is also known as progestagen-inly-pill (POP). The POP functions by preventing male sperms from reaching the womb and thereby preventing pregnancy from happening. Though the main function of progestogen-only-pill is to prevent unwanted pregnancy, sometime the doctor may use it for other purpose as well.
What is Cerazette used for?
The contraceptive pill used to prevent pregnancy has female sex hormone progestogen Desogestrel as the main ingredient. Hence it is also known by the name POP or progestogen-only-pill. It is especially suitable for those who have estrogen intolerance and those who are breastfeeding.
How does Cerazette work?
Desogestrel, the active component of the medicine functions by preventing cells from entering the womb. It will also prevent the release of an egg form the ovary.
Where to buy Cerazette online?
Cerazette mg is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 0.08 mg strength. You can buy Cerazette 0.08 mg online far cheaper than your other local pharmacies.
What are the side effects of Cerazette?
Some common side effects of the medication include:
- Infection in vagina
- Vaginal bleeding
- Irregular, missed or painful period
- Cysts in ovaries
- Uneasy feeling in breasts
- Appetite changes
- Unexpected weight increase
- Unusual hair loss
- Loss of interest in sex
- Indication of thrombosis
- Swelling in legs
- Sudden chest pain
- Unusual or bloody cough
- Breathing difficulty
In case you suffer from any of the below serious side effects you must get medical attention immediately
What medications interact with Cerazette?
Tell your doctor about your medical history in advance so that he can find out if there is any chance of interaction. Desogestrel may interact with the drugs such as
- St John's Wort
The above list is not exhaustive and there may be other medicines which may interact with Desogestrel. It is best to inform your doctor about the drugs that you are currently taking.
When should Cerazette not be taken?
- The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
- If suffering from liver problems, unusual vaginal bleeding, current thrombosis or acute porphyria you must not take Desogestrel.
- If planning to be pregnant Desogestrel is not safe to use.
- While the pill is safe to use during breastfeeding, a doctor must be consulted to fix the appropriate dose.
How should Cerazette be taken?
- Usually one pill should be taken preferably during the same time every day. Timing of taking the pill is very important and one must not alter it. It is wise to consult a doctor who will fix your dose as per your age, any medical conditions, response to treatment and several other factors.
- The pill should be taken with the help of water every day for the prescribed time period as indicated by the doctor.
- Notify your physician of all your medical history and if you had any specific disease in the past and was under any medication.
- Alternative birth control such as condom must be used for the first seven days of starting this pill.
- As per reports till now no serious conditions have been reported due to overdose of the medicine. Overdose may sometime cause vomiting, nausea, light vaginal bleeding. Get medical help if condition is serious.
Missed dose of Cerazette
If you have missed a dose and it is less than 12 hours from your missed dose time then take the pill immediately upon remembering. After that continue with the normal schedule.
If it is more than 12 hours, you may take the pill but the complete protection against pregnancy may not be there and you may need to resort to backup birth control methods such as condom for the next seven days. Missing tablets may increase the chance of you getting pregnant.