Ciplactin 4 mg
|Generic Name||Cyproheptadine HCL|
Ciplactin 4 mg (Cyproheptadine Tablet)
Ciplactin 4 mg consist of Cyproheptadine Hcl that has additional local anesthetic, antiserotonergic and anticholinergic properties. Cyproheptadine Hcl belongs to a class of anti-histamine medicines. It is used in the treatment of allergies. The administration of Cyproheptadine Hcl decreases the production of histamine, a natural chemical, in the body.
What is Ciplactin 4mg used for?
Ciplactin 4mg used in the treatment of various symptoms of allergy such as nasal congestion, swelling of the face, irritation in the throat and nose, body weakness, and hay fever. The drug is used to control the symptoms of allergy.Cilpactin tablets are used for the treatment allergic symptoms, and these tablets are available on our website.
How does Ciplactin work?
Ciplactin decreases the action of histamine in the body. Histamine is a natural chemical released by the immune system. The administration of the drug prevents from allergic symptoms.
What are the different doses of Ciplactin?
It is present as Ciplactin tablets in 4 mg strength. One can also buy Ciplactin 4 mg online from premiumrxdrugs.
How should Ciplactin be taken?
Ciplactin is present in the form of tablet. It is to be taken three times in a day with or without food or as directed by the doctor.Avoid crushing or chewing the tablet, swallow it with one glass of water.Do not discontinue the treatment unless you doctor asks to do so. Consume the drug as long as your doctor recommends.
- Overdose: Immediately call the doctor, in case of an accidental overdose. The symptoms of the overdose of Cyproheptadine HCL are as follows:
- Dry mouth
- Pale skin
- Dilated pupils
Missed dose of Ciplactin:
In case you miss, if it is less than 2-4 hours left in the next dose, skip the dose and consume the next dose of the drug at the scheduled time. Do not double the dose of the drug to make up for the missed one.
What are Side effects of Ciplactin?
Some of the common adverse effects of the medicine are as follows:
- Dry mouth
- Change in the appetite
- Blurred vision
- Increased urination
- Menstrual cramps
Some of the rare and serious adverse effects of the medicine are a follows:
- Easy bleeding or bruising
- Pale colored urine or decreased urination
- Breathing problem
Call the doctor in case of above health conditions. You can also experience some other side effects instead of these so consult your physician in that case.
What medications interact with Ciplactin?
The drugs that are given below may interact with Ciplactin:
- Cold medicines
- Sleeping pills
- Anti-anxiety drugs
Tell your physician if taking any other drugs during the treatment with Ciplactin as those drugs may negatively interact with Ciplactin and cause some serious adverse effects.
When should Ciplactin not be used?
What you should remember while consuming Ciplactin:
- The intake of Ciplactin with alcohol may cause drowsiness.
- Ask the doctor before giving the medicine to children as the safety of the drug is not yet confirmed in these children.
- Talk to your concerned doctor, if you are planning to become pregnant. It should not be consumed by the breastfeeding women as the drug can pass into the breast milk.
- Inform your doctor, if you have ever had cardiovascular disease, liver disorder, overactive thyroid and blood disorders.
- Inform your physician if you have problems related to prostate or difficulty passing urine.
How should Ciplactin be stored?
- Avoid using expired medicines.
- Keep the medicine at a room temperature. It should be kept away from the moisture and heat.
- Try to keep the records of all your medications.
- Stick to the same dosage plan, try not to alter it.
- Follow your doctor’s advice, in case of any diet or activity restriction.
- Do not share the drug with anybody even if they have the same signs.