Ciplox 750 mg (Ciprofloxacin)
Ciplox falls into the category of drugs known as antibacterials. It is formulated to treat a variety of infections including myobacterium avium complex. Ciplox is used along with other agents to treat myobacterium avium complex. It is a prescription drug and should only be prescribed by a health care specialist.
What is Ciplox used for?
Ciplox is useful in treating the following bacterial infections:
- Respiratory tract infections including acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis, acute sinusitis, and pneumonia
- Bone and joint infections
- Urinary tract and gynaecologic infection, such as prostatitis, and cystitis
- Complicated intra abdominal infections
- Typhoid fever
- Infections diarrhea
- Cutaneous anthrax
- Post-exposure prophylaxis of inhalation anthrax
How does Ciplox work?
Ciplox comprises of Ciprofloxacin as the main ingredient, which works by inhibiting DNA gyrase enzyme. In this way, it leads to susceptible bacteria.
Where to buy Ciplox online?
You can buy genuine Ciplox 750 mg at our online store premiumrxdrugs.com at the lowest price as compared to other local or online pharmacy store.
What does Ciplox contain?
Ciplox tablets contain Ciprofloxacin as the active component. This is the most effective constituent in a treatment of bacterial infection.
What are the side effects of Ciplox ?
- Central nervous system- seizures, dizziness, hallucinations, confusion, drowsiness, elevated intracranial pressure, depression, agitation, paranoiam insomnia, tremor, nightmares
- Genitouterine disorders- vaginitis
- Neurological issues- peripheral neuropathy
- Endoskeletal disorders- hypoglycaemia, hyperglycemia
- Gastrointestinal disorders- abdominal pain, nausea, pseudomembranous colitis, diarrhea, increased liver enzyme, and hepatotoxicity
- Musculoskeletal disorders- tendon rupture, tendinitis
- Miscellaneous issues- hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylaxis
What medications interact with Ciplox ?
- Coadminstration of theophylline may result in increased theophylline concentrations which can cause potentially fatal reactions. If use of theophilline cannot be avoided then it should be monitored on a daily basis.
- If used along with drugs like iron salts, zinc salts, sucralfate, antacids, bismuth subsalicyclate may decreased absorbtion.
- Ciplox may alter the effects of warfarin.
- Use of antineoplastics during Ciplox treatment may decrease serum levels.
- Cimetidine may disrupt the process of elimination.
- Concurrent use with probenecid may decerase renal elimination.
- Avoid taking foscarnet as it may increase risk of seizures.
- Coadminstration of corticosteroids may increase the chance of tendon rupture.
- Use of tizanidine is contraindicated if you are taking Ciplox tablets.
When should Ciplox not be used?
- Ciplox is not suitable for patients with a history of myasthenia gravis. It may worsen symptoms like breathing problems and muscle weakness.
- Its use is contraindicated in patients who have cross sensitivity with any of the ingredients present in the preparation.
- It is not meant for use in pregnant women. It should not be used during pregnanct unless potential benefit outweighs potential fetal risk.
- The medicine should not be used in children between 1 to 17 years of age sue to possible artropathy.
Use Ciplox tablets carefully in the following situations:
- Central nervous system disorder
- Renal insufficiency
- Heart, kidney, or lung transplant patients
- Geriatric patients due to ris of adverse reactions
How should Ciplox be taken?
Take the medicine on an empty stomach one hour before or two hour after consuming food, with a glass full of water. Food containing magnesium, zinc, iron, calcium, or aluminium not be ingested for four hours before and two hours after administration. The medicine can be taken incase of upset stomach. Food slows and may slightly decerase absorbtion of Ciprofloxacin.
Patients are instructed to take the medications exactly as directed at evenly spaced time and to finish the course even if feeling better.
How long should you take Ciplox ?
Continue taking Ciplox 750 mg as long as recommended by your physician.
Missed dose of Ciplox
Take missed doses whenever you remember, unless almost time for next scheduled dose. Avoid taking double doses. Patients are advised not to share the medicine with anyone as it may be dangerous.
How should Ciplox be stored?
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Away from direct sun light, heat, and moisture
- Do not freeze the tablets