Ciplox TZ 500 mg 600 mg
|Generic For||Dycip TZ|
|Strength||500 mg + 600 mg|
|Generic Name||Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole|
Ciplox TZ 500 mg 600 mg
Ciplox TZ 500 mg 600 mg is indicated for treating many infections. It contains the active ingredients-Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole. Ciprofloxacin is a synthetic broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent, and Tinidazole is a nitroimidazole antimicrobial agent. Both effectively treat gynaecological infections, teeth and urine infections, and diarrhoea in adult patients.
How to use Ciplox TZ 500 mg 600 mg?
Ciplox TZ should be taken an hour or two hours after meals with a glass of water.
For adults, the usual recommended dose is one tablet twice daily for 5 to 10 days, depending on severity and response. It is not recommended for children. Any calcium you take as part of a meal will not seriously affect uptake, so your diet cannot interfere with the absorption of Ciplox TZ. However, dairy products or calcium-fortified orange juice are the exceptions.
If you have further questions, please ask your doctor.
What are the Precautions?
- Concurrent usage with Tizanidine is contraindicated.
- Ciplox TZ is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to Ciprofloxacin, Tizanidine, or any product’s components.
- The medicine should not be used in patients with a previous history of hypersensitivity to Tinidazole or another nitroimidazole.
- It should not be used during the first trimester of pregnancy and in nursing mothers.
Before you take Ciplox TZ 500 mg 600 mg:
- If you are hypersensitive to Ciprofloxacin, Tinidazole, or any other ingredients of the medicine. Signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction include a rash, breathing problems, wheezing, lips, face, throat, or tongue swelling.
- If you have central nervous system disorder, including epilepsy
- If you have a blood disorder or a history of blood disorders
- If you are initially thirteen weeks pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Speak to your doctor before taking Ciplox TZ if any of the following applies to you:
- If you have epilepsy or are at risk of fits
- If you have ever had kidney problems. Your doctor may need to be adjusted
- If, during the treatment, you develop neurological signs such as vertigo, dizziness, and difficulty in controlling movements
- If you have a history of tendon problems at the time of previous treatment with an antibiotic drug like Ciprofloxacin.
- If you have diabetes because you may experience a risk of hypoglycemia with Ciplox TZ
- If you have a muscle weakness called myasthenia gravis, symptoms may worsen.
- If you have heart disease, exercise caution when using the medicine if you have a salt imbalance in the blood, have a weak heart, have a history of heart attack, you are female or elderly.
Also, let your doctor know if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Other medicines can alter heart rhythm.
What are the Side effects of Ciplox TZ 500 mg 600 mg?
The common side effects of Ciplox TZ include nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain, cramps, headache, vertigo, skin rash, or itching. Most of these side effects are mild and do not cause any problems. If you get any side effects other than those mentioned in this information guide, immediately contact your doctor.