Cyclomune .05% - 3 ml Eye Drop
|Strength||3 ml Eye Drop|
Cyclomune Eye Drop (Cyclosporine)
Cyclomune Eye Drop is an ophthalmic emulsion that can treat the dried eye condition caused by inflammation. This solution is available in oral and injectable formulation as an immunomodulator. Cyclosporine is a key pharmaceutical ingredient present in Cyclomune-0.05% vials. Generic Cyclosporine is available in sterile eye drop form and it must be taken under the doctor’s prescription. The Ophthalmic emulsion is available in 0.05% in 3ml solution. It is sold under various trade names. Sun Pharma manufactures this eye drops in India.
What is Cyclomune used for?
Cyclomune is an immunomodulator type of medication that is used to treat certain types of eye conditions such as conjunctivitis. This eye treatment solution is probably recommended to relieve for swelling of the eye, irritation, and certain inflammations of the eye. Moreover, it is also used as an immunomodulator in organ transplantation that prevents the organ rejection.
How does Cyclomune work?
This ophthalmic solution works by catalyzing the production of tears in the eyes so that eye inflammation is reduced. It can increase natural ability of eyes to produce tears in patients suffering from ocular inflammation or keratoconjunctivitis sicca.
Where to buy Cyclomune online:
Cyclomune Eye Drop is available online in the form of an eye drop at premiumrxdrugs.com. You can access it in the following strengths:
- Cyclomune .05%-3 ml eye drop
This solution is offered at a much lower price. Buy Cyclomune .05%-3 ml eye drop online far much cheaper than other local pharmacies.
What does Cyclomune contain?
The main active ingredient of the medicine is Cyclosporine. This ingredient can make your eyes release more tears to counter eye inflammation.
What are the side effects of Cyclomune?
There are some possible side effects of this eye care solution such as:
- Blurred vision
- Burning sensation in the eyes
- Eye fatigue
- Redness of eyes
- Headache is one of the common side effect that may occur
- Ocular pain
- Lid margin crusting, or sticky sensation
- Swelling of face, tongue, and throat
- Dry mouth
- Itching in the eyes
- Eye discharge
- Bitter, sour or unusual taste
- Foreign body sensation may occur
Do not take any of these symptoms lightly and tell your doctor or seek immediate medical assistance if you are uncomfortable with using this medicine.
What medications interact with Cyclomune?
You are advised not to use any other eye drop solutions with Cyclosporine Ophthalmic Suspension 0.05% w/v unless directed by your doctor. If you are taking any other eye drop, then tell your doctor about the same. It’s better to take precautions before using a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor like acetazolamide, methazolamide and topiramate along with cyclosporine. Do not put artificial tears in your eyes for at least 15 minutes after putting this preparation.
When should Cyclomune not be used?
- The eye drop is not suitable for younger patients under 16 as well as pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Avoid this solution if you are allergic to Cyclosporine.
How should Cyclomune be used?
- Cyclosporine Ophthalmic Suspension is applied twice a day at an interval of 12 hours
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper with dirty hands as it may contaminate the drug.
- Take the dosage as instructed by the doctor as overdose might lead to serious complications.
- The preparation meant for a single use. Once it is opened, you have to use it immediately and discard the remaining medicament after administration.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while using this medicine.
How long should you take Cylomune?
You should continue taking Cyclomune eye drop till the physician advises you to do so. Do not stop taking medicine on your own without consulting your physician.
Missed dose of Cyclomune
If you have missed a dose of Cyclomune-0.05% Eye Drops, make sure that you take it as soon as you remember.
How Cyclomune should be stored?
Cyclomune-0.05% Eye Drops emulsion can be kept in cool and dry place. Try to store it away from heat and moisture, and make sure your children are not accessing it.