Cyclophil Me 100 mg
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Capsules||US$ 2.90||US$ 86.90|
|60 Capsules||US$ 2.90||US$ 173.80|
|90 Capsules||US$ 2.90||US$ 260.70|
Cyclophil Me 100 mg (Cyclosporine)
Cyclophil Me is a powerful immunosuprersant medication which has been formulated for the prevention of organ transplant. It is also successful in treating patients with rheumatoid arthritis as well as autoimmune diseases of the blood vessels, muscles, skin, eyes, and lungs. The medication is manufactured as a capsule for oral adminstration. It is suitable for patients who are hepatitis C positive. The drug is safe and effective for long term therapy in inflammatory disease.
What is Cyclophil Me used for?
It is indicated for:
- Prevention of organ transplant rejection
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Treatment of autoimmune disorders
How does Cyclophil Me work?
Cyclophil contains the active component Cyclosporine works by inhibiting immune response, which in turn inhibits a factor important for initiation of T-cell activity. In this way it prevents rejection reactions and also slowed progression of rheumatoid arthritis or psoriasis.
Where to buy Cyclophil Me online?
Buy Cyclophil Me 100 mg online from premiumrxdrugs.com, the most reliable online pharmacy store. The medicine is available as capsules to our clients, at an absolute lowest price as compare to other local and online pharmacies.
What does Cyclophil Me contain?
Cyclophil Me contains the active component Cyclosporine, which falls into the category of drugs known as immunosuprresants.
Effects of grape juice on Cyclophil Me
Concurrent ingestion of grapefruit or grapefruit juice may increase serum levels and should be avoided during the treatment of Cyclophil Me.
What are the side effects of Cyclophil Me?
- Gastrointestinal issues- diarrhea, vomiting, anorexia, pancreatitis, abdominal discomfort, hepatotoxicity
- Central nervous system- seizures, tremor, flushing, psychiatric problems, posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome, confusion, leukoencephalopathy
- Genitouterine disorders- nephrotoxicity
- Metabolic disorders- hyperurecemia, hyperlipidemia
- Cardiovascular system disorders- hypertension
- Neurological issues- paresthesia, hyperparesthesia
- F and E disorder- hypomagnesemia, hyperkalemia
- Hematological problems- leukopenia, anemia, thrombocytopenia
- Dermatological issues- psoriasis, acne, hirsutism
- Miscellaneous issues- hypersensitivity reactions, infections, gingival hyperplasia, malignancy
What medications interact with Cyclophil Me?
Inform your physicians about the following medications:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Potassium sparing diuretics
- ACE inhibitors
- Potassium supplements
- HMG-coa reductase inhibitors
- Amphoterecin B
- Fibric acid derivative
When should Cyclophil Me not be taken?
The use of Cyclophil Me is contraindicated in the following conditions:
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Uncontrolled infection
- Hypersensitivity to Cyclosporine
- Abnormal kidney function
- Primary or secondary immunodeficiency excluding autoimmune disease
- Abnormal liver function
- Malignancy within the last five years
The medicine should be used with caution in the following patients:
- Undergoing radiation therapy
- With controlled hypertension
- Obese patients
- Who are pregnant or contemplating pregnancy
- With a background infection
- Geriatrics who are at greater risk for renal insufficiency or hypertension
How should Cyclophil Me be taken?
- For severe psoriasis- 2.5 mg/kg/day given in two divided doses, for at least two weeks. The dose may increase by 0.5 mg/kg/day for two weeks, up to 4 mg/kg/day. In case adverse reactions reported, the dose may decrease by 25-50%.
- For autoimmune disorders- the recommended dose is 1 to 3 mg per kg daily.
- For prevention of transplant rejection, patients should be assessed for symptoms of organ rejection.
- For arthritis, patients should be assessed pain and limitations of movement before and after during administration.
- The medication must be taken exactly as directed by your health care specialist. Never increase, decrease, or stop taking it without first checking with your health care professional. Do not break or chew the capsule. You must take the capsule just after eating a meal to avoid gastrointestinal disorders.
- The health care specialist will check blood tests on a regular basis to monitor for significant changes.
How long should you take Cyclophil Me?
The medicine should be taken for as long as recommended by your health care specialist.
Missed dose of Cyclophil Me
If you forget or miss a dose of Cyclophil Me, do not try to make it up by taking an extra dose. Instead, go back to your normal dosing schedule as soon as you can and inform your health care specialist about the dose that you have missed.
How should Cyclophil Me be stored?
- The medicine should be stored in the original package at controlled temperature
- Store it in a place where children and pets cannot reach
- Place it away from moisture, heat, and direct light