Distaclor CD 125mg
Distaclor CD 125 mg (Cefaclor)
Distaclor CD 125 mg is a second-generation oral cephalosporin antibiotic drug. It belongs to a class of cephalosporins, one of the major classes, and a subgroup of beta-lactam antibiotics derived from fungus Cephalosporium or Acremonium. Cefaclor has a broad antimicrobial spectrum against gram and gram - microorganisms. Cefaclor is the main substance contained in the Distaclor CD 125 mg tablets.
Distaclor CD 125 mg general information
What is Distaclor CD 125 mg (Cefaclor) used for?
Distaclor CD 125 mg is indicated in the following conditions:
- Sinusitis – It is an inflammation of a nasal sinus.
- Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) – It is called as pneumonia contracted by a person with little contact with the healthcare system.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) - UTI is also called as acute cystitis and bladder infection. It is an infection that affects the urinary tract.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) - These are commonly spread by sex, especially vaginal intercourse, oral sex, and anal sex.
- Pharyngitis- It is an inflammation of the pharynx, causing a sore throat.
- Acute otitis media- It is a type of an ear infection. It is a painful ear infection in which the middle ear becomes inflamed and infected.
- Furunculosis and other skin structure infections. Furunculosis is the repeated or simultaneous occurrence of boils on the skin. It is also called as, a bacterial disease of trout, and salmon.
- Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections (SSSI). SSSI is an infection of the skin, and is associated soft tissues.
Buy Distaclor CD 125 mg online, and get the best price of the product.
How does Distaclor CD 125 mg work?
The drug acts on specific penicillin-binding protein, and stops the bacterial cell wall formation. Distaclor CD interferes with the later stages of bacterial cell wall, and interrupts the cross-linking of the peptidoglycan structure. The drug has an active role in the activation of bacterial cell autolysis process contributing bacterial cell lysis.
What are the different doses of Distaclor CD ?
Distaclor CD is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 125 mg strength. You can buy Distaclor CD 125 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Distaclor CD 125 mg be taken?
- The drug, Distaclor CD 125 mg is present in the form of disintegrated tablets, liquid solution, and tablets. On our website, Distaclor CD 125 mg is available as disintegrated tablet. It should be best taken with food.
- 125 to 500 mg is the preferred dose for adults and children; 20 to 40 mg is the prescribed dosage range.
- Depending on the health situation, your doctor may decide the dose of the medicine. It is based on the various factors like body weight, age, sex, and medical condition of the patient. The dose range of Cefaclor is solely decided by your pharmacist.
- Consume the medicine daily, at the same interval of time.
- Get your prescription refilled, before you run out of the drug completely.
- Do not stop taking the medicine suddenly. Stopping the medicine suddenly may reverse your improving condition.
- Keep on taking the tablets until the prescribed amount is finished. Also, do not take this medicine, after the prescribed time is over.
- Take the tablets exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not consume more of it, or do not consume it more often.
- Follow the dosing schedule carefully, so the drug will work in a proper way.
- Overdose: Immediately call the doctor, if you have taken an extra tablet of the drug.
Missed dose of Distaclor CD 125 mg
In case, if you miss the dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is less than two to four hours left before taking the next dose, skip the missed one and take the next dose, at the correct time.
What are the side effects of Distaclor CD 125 mg (Cefaclor)?
Like other medicines, Distaclor CD may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the given troubles arise:
- Stiffness of joints and muscles
What medications interact with Distaclor CD 125 mg (Cefaclor)?
Avoid consuming Distaclor CD, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
- Live bacterial vaccines
- Birth control pills
You should avoid Distaclor CD in the following conditions:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components
Talk to your doctor before taking Distaclor CD 125 mg:
- If you are suffering from kidney diseases
- If you are suffering from colitis
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential. You should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Cefaclor, at the time of pregnancy
- If you are a nursing woman. Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Cefaclor as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive, or operate machinery, while consuming Cefaclor as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the tablets in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Place the medicine away from infants.
- Do not share your medicines with your near and dear ones.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.
- Always keep the tablets in its original pack only.