Duolin Respules 1.25 mg 500 mcg
|Strength||1.25 mg + 500 mcg|
|Generic Name||Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|20 Respule/s||US$ 0.75||US$ 15.02|
|40 Respule/s||US$ 0.75||US$ 30.03|
|80 Respule/s||US$ 0.75||US$ 60.06|
Duolin Respules 1.25 Mg 500 Mcg
Duolin Respules 1.25 Mg 500 Mcg contains the active ingredient Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium. It is used to prevent and reduce symptoms caused by asthma. The medicine works directly on the lungs to make breathing easier by reducing the swelling and irritation of the airways. It must be used regularly to prevent breathing problems. However, it does not work immediately and is not used to relieve an asthma attack.
What is Duolin Respules used for?
Duolin Respules is used in prophylactic and maintenance therapy of asthma. It can reduce the requirement of oral corticosteroid in patients with chronic asthma. The respules should not be used for the relief of acute bronchospasm.
How does Duolin Respules work?
Duolin Resuples have anti-cholinergic effect. This drug contains two different active ingredients that work in coordination and gives desired result. Levosalbutamol, a beta-2 agonist, stimulates beta-2 receptors, present on the smooth muscle cells that line the airways. This helps and makes breathing easy for patient. In combination to this, Ipratropium blocks acetylcholine (a chemical that is used by nerves for communication purpose), in the airways and nasal passages. Being anti-cholinergic effect in it, this medicine blocks the effect of cholinergic nerves that results in relaxation of muscle and airways to dilate.
Where to buy Duolin Respules?
Duolin Respules is available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com 1.25 Mg 500 Mcg strength.
What does Duolin Respules?
Duolin Respules contains two main active ingredients Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium.
What are the side effects of Duolin Respules?
Duolin Respules may or may not have side effects associated with it. Many people don’t show any side effects or allergic reactions after using Duolin medication. But your case may be different. If you get any allergic reactions such as breathing difficulty, hives, swelling of the face, lips, mouth, or tongue, contact your physician immediately.
You should also call your physician or seek emergency medical attention in case of these rare, but serious side effects:
- Ear pain with fever
- Deteriorating respiratory conditions
- Feeling like you may faint
- Fat deposition in your body
- Difficulty in vision
There are also some less serious, but common side effects of Duolin Respules like white marks or sores in the mouth or on lips, headache, bleeding from the nose, sore throat, cough, sneezing, or nausea.
The side effects mentioned above are non-exhaustive, and there may be other side effects.
What medications interact with Duolin Respules?
- Concomitant oral administration of Ketoconazole caused an eightfold increase in the systematic exposure to Duolin Respules 1.25 Mg 500 Mcg. If treatment with inhibitors of CYP3A4 activity like itraconazole, indinavir, ritonavir, erythromycin, saquinavir, etc. is indicated, reduction of the dose should be considered.
- Do not take it with antacids and cholesterol-lowering medicines such as cholestyramine. These drugs may reduce the effectiveness of Duolin Respules 1.25 Mg 500 Mcg when taken at the same time. If you need to consume these drugs, take them at least two hours before or after using Budecort respules.
Tell your physician if you are taking any other drugs, especially those mentioned here:
- Antibiotics such as doxycycline, clarithromycin, telithromycin, isoniazid, and troleandomycin
- Heart medicines such as verapamil, quinidine, nicardipine, etc.
Always inform your physician if you are taking any other medicines, including herbal supplements, tonics, and drugs that you buy without a prescription.
When should Duolin Respules not be used?
- Duolin Respules 1.25 Mg 500 Mcg should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium or any other ingredients of the formulation.
- It is not recommended for use in children less than five years of age.
- It is contraindicated in status asthmatics and acute attack of asthma.
How should Duolin Respules be used?
- Duolin Respules should be administered via inhaled route through a nebulizer connected to an air compressor. Different individuals will experience a variable onset and degree of symptom relief. Improvement can be seen within two to eight days of initiation of treatment, although maximum benefit may not be attained for four to 5 weeks. Gently shake the respule before use.
- The efficacy and safety of the drug, when administered more than recommended doses, have not been established.
- In children not responding to non-steroidal therapy, a starting dose of 0.25 mg once a day may also be considered. If once daily treatment of Duolin Respules does not provide adequate control of asthma symptoms, the total daily dose should be raised or given in divided dose.
How long should you use Duolin Respules?
Normally, you need to use Duolin Respules for eight weeks. The medicine will usually show its full effect within two to four weeks. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has told you, even if you start feeling better.
Missed dose of Duolin Respules
Do not ever miss a Duolin Respules dose, but if you miss a dose due to uncontrollable reasons, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Do not take the skipped dose if it is already time for the next dose.
How should Duolin Respules be stored?
Duolin Respules should be stored upright at room temperature, and protected from light. When an envelope has been opened, the shelf life of the unused Duolin Respules is two weeks when protected. After opening the aluminium foil of the envelope, the unused respules should be kept in the aluminium foil envelope only to protect from light. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.