Evalon 15 gm
Estriol is the active ingredient present in Evalon 15 gm. Estriol is also produced in female human body naturally and it aids in nurturing and developing urinary system and female reproduction organs
|Generic For||Ortho Dienestrol|
Evalo 15 gm (Estriol)
Estriol is the active ingredient present in Evalon 15 gm. Estriol is also produced in female human body naturally and it aids in nurturing and developing urinary system and female reproduction organs. However, when there is deficiency of Estriol it can be fulfilled by eternal application. Evalon 15 gm for topical administration is available in the form of cream. It is manufactured by Infar an Indian pharmaceutical company.
What is Evalon used for?
To ease out the unpleasant conditions that are bought due to deficiency of the hormone Estriol, one can use the medicine. Vaginal Estriol treats conditions such as vaginal inflammation – atrophic vaginitis, genital skin condition - vulvar atrophy and urethral inflammation – atrophic urethritis.
How does Evalon work?
When Estriol is used it leads to lessening of vaginal soreness and dryness. Evalon 15 gm works by elevating a clear and normal discharge from the vagina leading to healthy urethra and vulva.
Where to buy Evalon online?
Evalon is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 15 gm strength. Buy Evalon 15 gm online far cheaper than your local pharmacies.
What does Evalon contain?
Evalon contains Estradiol as the main ingredient. Each tube for topical use contains 15 gm of Estradiol.
What are the side effects of Evalon?
Some common side effects of the medication include:
- Increased vaginal discharge
- Itching and skin irritation around vagina
- frequent urination
- bloated feeling
- pain while urinating
- small red spots on the skin
- gall bladder issues
- painful red bruising or swelling on leg
- pain in abdominal area
- memory loss
- premenstrual tension symptoms
- cramps in legs
- feeling depressed or low
- breast swelling
- Feeling unwell.
What medications interact with Evalon?
It is good to consult your doctor before the medication is used. Evalon 15 gm when taken with the following medicines can prove fatal:
The list mentioned above is not exhaustive. It is best to let your doctor know about the current medicines that you are taking so that the chance of interaction is not there.
When should Evalon not be used?
Evalon 15 gm is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
How should Evalon be used?
- The recommended dose depends upon the severity of the condition. The doctor after examining you will decide on the dose that needs to be administered to take care of the deficiency and easing out the unpleasant situation.
- The medicine comes in tubes and the vaginal cream needs to be directly applied inside the vagina as per the instruction provided by the doctor. It is also good to read the precautions and the direction which come along with the medicine.
- High degree of hygiene needs to be maintained as it is a very sensitive area that you are dealing with. It is usually applied with a plastic applicator that is inserted in the vagina as per the direction provided in the label. The recommended dose may vary during the course of treatment as per improvement after application of the cream.
- If you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant you must let your doctor know about it.
- Washing your hand is must and a high degree of hygiene must be maintained while the medicine is used.
- In case of overdose you may feel sick and there can be vaginal bleeding too. If the condition is severe, you must seek medical attention immediately.
How long should you use Evalon?
Continue using Evalon 15 gm for as long as your doctor recommends. Use your medicine at the same time each day, as this will help you to remember to take it regularly. If you have trouble remembering your doses, ask your doctor for some tips.
Missed dose of Evalon?
In case of missed dose, apply the cream as soon as you remember it but there should be sufficient gap between the two doses.
How should Evalon be stored?
The medicine should be stored in a cool and dry place away from the reach of children.