Fenolip 145 mg
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.38||US$ 11.27|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.38||US$ 22.52|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.38||US$ 33.78|
Fenolip 145 mg (Fenofibrate)
Fenolip 145 mg tablets contain Fenofibrate, a drug of the fibrate class used in combination with statins to treat hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia. Fenolip is mainly used to reduce cholesterol levels in patients at high risk of heart disease. Like other fibrates, it reduces both low-density lipoprotein and very low-density protein, as well as increasing high-density lipoproteins levels and reducing triglycerides levels.
What is Fenolip 145 mg used for?
Fenolip along with diet is used:
- To reduce elevated Apo-B, LDL-C, TG, Total C and to increase HDL-C in adult patients with mixed dyslipidemia and primary hypercholesterolemia
- To treat adult patients with severe hypertriglyceridemia
How does Fenolip 145 mg work?
Fenolip contains Fenofibrate, which belongs to a group of drugs known as fibrates. Fenofibrate lowers lipid levels by activating peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARα). PPARα activates lipoprotein lipase and reduces apoprotein CIII, which increases lipolysis and eradication of triglyceride-rich particles from plasma.
PPARα also increases apoproteins AI and AII, reduces very low-density lipoprotein and low-density lipoprotein containing apoprotein B and increases high-density lipoprotein containing apoprotein AI and AII.
What are the different doses of Fenolip?
Fenolip tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in the strength of 145 mg. Buy Fenolip 145 mg online at a much lower price.
What does Fenolip 145 mg contain?
Each Fenolip tablet contains the active ingredient Fenofibrate, which is one one of the most commonly prescribed medicine among fibrates, and has a well known tolerability and efficacy profile.
Effects of alcohol on Fenolip 145 mg
Avoid consuming alcohol as it can increase the level of triglyceride in the blood, and may also damage your liver while you are taking Fenolip tablets.
What are the side effects of Fenolip 145 mg?
Tell your physician if you do not feel well while you are taking Fenolip.
Fenolip helps most people with hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia, but as with all drugs, it may have unwanted side effects. All drugs can have side effects. Sometimes they are severe, most of the time they are not. You may need medical treatment if you get some of the side effects.
Do not get alarmed by the following lists of adverse effects. You may or may not experience all of them. Tell your physician if you observe any of the following and they worry you.
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Back pain
- Mild stomach pain
- Stomach pain
- Unusual bleeding
- Chest pain
- Blistering or peeling of the skin
- Coughing up blood
- Pain in one or both legs
- Abnormal bleeding
What are the interactions of Fenolip 145 mg?
Inform your physician about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Taking Fenolip tablets with certain other medicines may cause certain adverse reactions. Taking these tablets with other medicines can cause serious side effects.
Especially, tell your physician if you take:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Diuretics (water pills)
- Other cholesterol lowering drugs
- A blood thinner (warfarin, Jantoven, and Coumadin)
- Cholesterol-lowering drugs
- Cancer drugs
- Medicines to prevent organ transplant rejection.
Ask your physician for a complete list of these drugs, if you are not sure.
Know the medicines you take. Always keep a list of these to show your physician when you get a new medicine.
When should Fenolip 145 mg not be used?
It should not be used in:
- Patients with active liver disease
- Patients with severe renal dysfunction, including patient receiving dialysis
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to Fenofibrate
- Nursing mothers
How should Fenolip be taken?
- For hypercholesterolemia or mixed dyslipidemia: The recommended dosage is 120 mg daily.
- For severe hypertriglyceridemia: The recommended dosage is 40 to 120 mg daily. Your physician will adjust your dose according to your condition and response to current dosage.
- For patients with renal impairment: The recommended initial dosage is 40 mg daily. The dose of the drug should be increased according to the effect on renal function.
- To increase absorption of Fenolip, take it with food.
- The dosage regimen may differ from the information contained in this document. In the case of any confusion, please consult your physician.
Missed dose of Fenolip 145 mg
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
How should Fenolip 145 mg be stored?
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep the tablets in its original packet until it is time to take them.
- Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Also, do not leave your tablets on a windowsill or in the car. Heat and dampness can destroy some drugs.
- Keep the medicine where children cannot reach.