Flavedon 35 mg is prescribed as a long-term treatment of angina pectoris.
Flavedon 35 mg (Trimetazidine)
Flavedon 35 mg consists of an active ingredient Trimetazidine . Trimetazidine is described as the first cytoprotective anti-ischemic agent. It inhibits fatty acid oxidation, and Reactive oxidation species production. Trimetazidine limits oxygen consumption, and preserves mitochondrial functioning during hypoxia. It shows anti-ischemic effects, and vasodilatory effects in vivo.
What is Flavedon 35 mg used for?
Flavedon 35 mg is prescribed as a long-term treatment of angina pectoris. The medicine increases coronary flow reserve, thereby delaying the onset of ischemia related with exercise, limits rapid swings in blood pressure without any specific variations in the heart rate, significantly decreases the number of angina attacks, and leads to significant decrease in the use of nitrates. Trimetazidine also improves the left ventricular function in diabetic patients with CHD. Buy Flavedon 35 mg online to treat conditions that are mentioned above.
How does Flavedon work?
Flavedon is a metabolic drug that improves glucose oxidation, and maintains energy metabolism during ischemia. It stops the β oxidation of fatty acids to enhance the glucose oxidation. The glucose oxidation optimises cellular energy processes, and maintains energy metabolism in ischemia or hypoxia. The medicine maintains the cellular homeostasis by increasing the cell tolerance to hypoxia or ischemia. In this way, Trimetazidine decreases the frequency of angina attacks, and gives symptomatic relief to angina pain.
What are the different doses of Flavedon?
Flavedon is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com. You can buy Flavedon 35 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Flavedon be taken?
- Flavedon is present in the sustained release tablet form. It should be taken twice daily, or as your physician suggests. Swallow the medicine with an adequate amount of water.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- The dose regimen varies from patient to patient; it depends on the condition of the patients.
- Take Cytogard tablets strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advises you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the tablets at the same time, each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Trimetazidine.
- Take the tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Flavedon:
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
What are Side effects of Flavedon?
Like other medicines, Flavedon may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the given troubles arise:
- Blurred vision
Some serious and rare adverse effects that need serious consideration are listed below:
- High level of uric acid in the blood
- Muscle cramps
What medications interact with Flavedon?
Avoid consuming Flavedon, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
When should Flavedon not be used?
Avoid taking Flavedon in the following conditions:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Trimetazidine as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
Talk to your doctor, before taking Flavedon if:
- If you have allergies to food, medicines, and other substances.
- If you are suffering from kidney disorders.
- If you are suffering from tremors.
- If you are suffering from hypotension.
- If you have a history of a stroke, or a heart attack.
- If you are suffering from Parkinson’s syndrome.
- If you are an elderly person.
- If you have undergone pacemaker implantation.
- If you are consuming any prescription or non prescription medicines.
- If you are hypersensitive to some food products.
How should Flavedon be stored?
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Flavedon, as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the tablets in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Place the medicine away from infants.