Fullform Rotacaps - 200mcg
|Generic For||Aerosol Rotacaps|
|Generic Name||Beclomethasone + Formoterol fumarate|
Out Of Stock
Fullform Rotacaps 200mcg�
Fullform Rotacaps for inhalation contains two active ingredients, namely Beclomethasone and Formoterol fumarate. Beclomethasone belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids, and it works to prevent the release of certain chemicals from the cells that are responsible for immune and allergic responses resulting in inflammation. On the other hand, the synthetic glucocorticoid Formoterol is a bronchodilator that acts to relax the muscles in the walls of the airways in the lungs. This opens the airways and makes the process of breathing easier. When used as Rotacaps, the ingredients are very effective and targeted to specific lungs only. Through Rotacap, the medicine directly reaches the site of action and produces its effect. The combination drug is given in the case of severe asthma. In children, asthma is well controlled by this drug and does not affect the speed of their growth. It just clears the airways in the lungs and avoids constriction.
What is Fullform Rotacaps used for?
Fullform rotacap is formulated to treat, prevent, and improve the following health conditions and symptoms:
- Hay fever
- Shortness of breath
- Ulcerative colitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder
- Runny nose
- Breathing difficulties
- Nighttime asthma
- Inflammation in nose
- Allergic rhinitis
How does Fullform Rotacaps work?
The use of Fullform Rotacaps improves the condition of patients by performing the following functions:
- Preventing the release of certain chemical thus curing inflammation
- Relaxing the muscles of the airways in the lungs.
Where to buy Fullform Rotacaps online?
The medicine is available on our online pharmacy store premiumrxdrugs.com at an affordable price as compared to other online or local pharmacy store. The online pharmacy offers quick delivery options.
What does Fullform Rotacaps contain?
The medicine is composed of the following active components:
The medicine delivers 200 mcg of Beclomethasone dipropionate and 6 mcg of Formoterol fumarate.
What are the side effects of Fullform Rotacaps?
Some common side effects of Beclomethasone dipropionate are listed below:
- Hoarseness of voice
- Bone degradation
- Shortness of breath
- Increased blood pressure
- Lip swelling
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Altered bone growth
- Limb swelling
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Facial swelling
- Ankle swelling
- Back pain
- Running nose
- Shortness of breath
- Accumulation of body fat
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Throat swelling
- Altered vision
- Swelling in the eye
- Behavioral changes
- Sore throat
- Increased risk of infection
- Difficult speech
- Trouble swallowing
- Slow speech
- Electrolyte balance
Some of the common side effects that you may experience with Formoterol fumarate are as follows:
- Uncoordinated body movement
- Stomach pain
- Muscle cramp
- Bloody diarrhea
- Dry mouth
Get immediate medical help if any of the above-mentioned side effects bothers you or persist for a long time.
What medications interact with Fullform Rotacaps?
- Avoid using Beta blockers along with Formoterol as these may reduce the effect of Formoterol.
- Coadministration of beta adrenergic drugs can have potentially additive effects.
- Ventricular arrhythmias may occur if used along with drugs like phenothiazines, quinidine, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, procainamide, antihistamines, tricyclic antidepressants, disopyramide, etc.
When should Fullform Rotacaps not be used?
- Fullform Rotacaps should not be given to treat conditions like status asthmaticus or acute episodes of asthma where intensive measures are needed. It is not formulated to relieve acute asthma symptoms. In this condition, patients are instructed to take quick-relief medicine.
- It’s use is contraindicated in pregnant women.
- Lactating mothers are advised not to use this medication without checking with the physician.
- The combination preparation is meant for patients who are allergic to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
How should Fullform Rotacaps be used?
The medicine should be used as directed by your physician or carefully follow the direction printed on the product insert. The dosage will vary from person to person. It is important to inform your physician about your medical history. This will help your physician to determine the best dose for you.
How long should you use Fullform Rotacaps?
The duration of using Fullform Rotacaps depends on the patient’s condition for which treatment is given. You are strictly instructed to follow your physician’s advice when it comes to the usage of the medicine.
Missed dose of Fullform Rotacaps
Talk to your physician if you miss a dose of Fullform Rotacaps 200 mcg/6 mcg. Do not double he dose in order to catch up the missed one.
How should Fullform Rotacaps be stored?
- Store the medicine at room temperature away from direct light and heat
- Do not freeze it unless required by the package insert
- Keep it in a place where your children and pets cannot reach