|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 2.36|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 4.72|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 7.08|
Glez 5mg (Glipizide)
Glez 5 mg therapeutic active constituent is Glipizide and its generic name is glucotrol. It is used with a appropriate diet and exercise program to manage high blood sugar levels in people suffering with type 2 diabetes. It may also be used with other diabetes medications. Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, nerve problem, blindness, loss of limb, sexual function problems, and kidney damage. Proper control of diabetes may also decrease your risk of s heart attack or stroke. Glipizide belongs to the class of drugs known as sulfonylureas. It lowers blood sugar levels by causing the release of your body’s natural insulin. Glez – 5mg is only part of a complete program of treatment that may also include exercise, diet, weight control, and testing your blood sugar. Follow your medication, diet, and exercise routines very strongly. Changing any of these factors can affect your blood sugar levels. Glez - 5 manufactured by Aristo pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Glez general information
What is Glez used for?
Glez 5 mg is an oral diabetes medicine that helps control blood sugar. This medication helps your pancreas produce insulin. Iis used together with diet and exercise to treat type 2 diabetes. The medicine may possibly also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How does Glez works?
Glez – 5 mg therapeutic active constituent is Glipizide, which belongs to a class of drugs called sulfonylureas. A class of drugs refers to medications that work similarly. They have a similar chemical structure and are often used to treat similar conditions.
Glipizide acts by promoting insulin secretion from pancreas in the body. Insulin moves sugar from your bloodstream to your cells, where it belongs. This decreases your blood sugar levels in blood stream.
Where to buy Glez online?
You would like to buy Glez – 5mg tablet from our online pharmacy store premiumrxdrugs.com at lowest price as compared to any other online or local pharmacy store with quick delivery options.
What does Glez contains?
Glez 5 mg tablet contains Glipizide (5mg). It is used to lower the blood sugar level in patients with Type-2 diabetes mellitus that is not controlled by diet and exercise alone.
What are the side effects of Glez ?
More common side effects
The more common side effects that occur with glez – 5mg tablets include:
- low blood sugar levels
- stomach problems
The more common side effects that occur with this medicine include:
- low blood sugar
- abdominal pain
Serious side effects
If you experience any of these serious side effects, call your health care specialist right away. If your symptoms are potentially life threatening or if you think you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1- 1 immediately.
Low blood sugar levels. Symptoms may include:
- Sweating, chills, and clamminess
- Intense hunger
- Fast heart rate
- Blurred vision
- Crying spells
If you don’t treat low blood sugar, you can have a seizure, pass out, and possibly develop brain damage. Low blood sugar levels can even be serious. If you pass out because of a low sugar reaction or cannot swallow, someone will have to give you an injection of glucagon to treat the low sugar level reaction. You may need to go to the emergency room.
What medications interact with Glez?
Although certain medicines should not be used together at all, in other cases 2 different medicines might be used together even if an interaction may take place. In these cases, your health care specialist may want to change the dose, or other precautions may be necessary. When you are taking this medicine, it is especially important that your healthcare specialist know if you are taking any of the medicines listed below. The following interactions have been selected on the basis of their possible significance and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Using this medicine with any of the following medicines is not suggested. Your health care specialist may decide not to treat you with this medication or change some of the other medicines you take.
- Iocarmic Acid
- Ethiodized Oil
- Acetrizoic Acid
- Iobenzamic Acid
- Iocetamic Acid
- Iodohippuric Acid
When should Glez not be used?
- Before taking Glez – 5mg, tell your health care specialist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your prescriber for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your health care specialist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease, thyroid disease, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions (pituitary insufficiency/ adrenal, syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone-SIADH), electrolyte imbalance (hyponatremia).
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your health care specialist.
- Pregnancy may cause or worsen diabetes (blood sugar levels). Discuss a plan with your health care specialist for managing your blood sugar levels while pregnant. Your health care specialist may change your diabetes treatment during your pregnancy (such as diet, exercise and medications including insulin).
- It is not-known if this medication passes into breast milk. However, similar drugs pass into breast milk. Talk to your health care specialist before breast-feeding.
How should Glez be used?
Take this medication by mouth 45 minutes before breakfast or the first meal of the day as directed by your prescriber, usually once daily. Some patients, especially those taking higher doses, may be directed to take this drug twice a day. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
To reduce your risk of side effects, your doctor may direct you to start this medication at a low dose and gradually increase your dose. Follow your health care specialist instructions carefully.
Missed dose of Glez
If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
How should Glez be stored?
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep from freezing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
Ask your healthcare specialist how you should dispose of any medicine you do not use to save environment.