Glinate 120 mg
Glinate 120 mg (Nateglinide)
Glinate 120 mg is an antidiabetic medicine which used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. It is an oral diabetes drugs which reduces the blood glucose level in the body. Glinate should be given alone or along with other drugs. It should be given with the strict diet routine.Glinate stimulates insulin secretion from the pancreas gland in the body. It directly targets the pancreas.The main ingredient contained in the Glinate tablets 120 mg is Nateglinide.
What is Glinate 120 mg used for?
Glinate 120 mg used for the treatment of type 2 form of the diabetes. This drug helps in keeping the glucose level under control.Type 2 diabetes mellitus occurs when the gland called pancreas does not make enough insulin. It is the commonest form of disease especially in adults. The main reasons behind the cause of the disease are obesity and overweight.Glinate tablets are used to treat Diabetes mellitus of Type 2. These tablets are available on our website. Buy Glinate 120 mg online from our website, premiumrxdrug.com.
How does Glinate work?
Glinate medicine targets the gland, pancreas and stimulate the insulin secretion. It interacts with the beta cells in the pancreatic islets (a portion of tissues that is structurally different from other tissues) causes calcium inflow inside that stimulate insulin secretion in the body.
What are the different doses of Glinate?
Glinate tablets are available in 120 mg strength. You can easily buy these Glinate 120 mg tablets from our website, premiumrxdrugs.com.
How should Glinate be taken?
It should be taken regularly as suggested by your physician. Do not alter the doses, stick to the same dosage plan which is given to you. Sudden discontinuation of the treatment may cause undesired side effects.Take the medicine before eating food as this prevents from gastrointestinal disorders. Do not chew or crush the tablet. Swallow the tablet with a full glass of water.
- Overdose: An overdose of Nateglinide may cause problems like stomach ache, seizure, stomach ache, shaking, confusion and speech and vision problems.
Missed dose of Glinate:
In case, if you miss the dose, take it as soon you remember and if you got late in taking the next dose as scheduled then immediately consult your doctor. Do not double the dose in order to recomense the missed dose.
What are Side effects of Glinate?
Some of the common adverse events are:
- Problem in breathing
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat
- Back pain
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Joint pain or stiffness
- Flu symptoms
- Runny or stuffy nose
The administration of Glinate has some serious side effects also which are given as:
It is not necessary that you will also observe these side effects during the treatment, in case, if you experience some other side effects then immediately consult your doctor.
What medications interact with Glinate?
Avoid taking Glinate with other drugs like:
- Your blood glucose level may decrease, if you consume Glinate with drugs like asprin or other salicylates, exenatide, sulfa drugs or other anti-daibetic drugs like rosiglitazone, miglitol, acarbose.
- The administration of Nateglinide with drugs like diuretics, phenothiazines, steroids, isoniazid, thyroid medicines and medicines of asthma may increase the level of sugar in the body.
Glinate can also interact with other drugs that are not mentioned here.
When should Glinate not be used?
What you should not take while consuming Glinate:
- Do not take alcohol while taking the medicine.
- Do not forget to check the sugar level before taking the drug.
- It should be taken before a meal.
How should Glinate be stored?
- Do not take Glinate if not prescribe to you.
- See the expiry date on the packet of the drug before consuming it.
- Drink atleast 8 glass of water in a day.
- Store the tablet at a room temperature and keep it away from the moisture.
- Always follow a strict diet along with the drug.
- Do exercise daily.