Glypride 1 mg (Glimepiride)
Glypride 1 mg consist of Glimepiride is a potent cardiac KATP channel blocker. It is an antidiabetic drug, and is orally active. Glimepiride is active in vivo. Glimepiride is the main medicinal substance contained in the Glypride 1 mg tablets.
What is Glypride 1 mg used for?
Glypride 1 mg is a prescription drug indicated for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. It is administered together with diet, and exercise in the management of type 2 diabetes.
How does Glypride 1 mg work?
Glypride 1 mg works by causing the pancreas to release insulin that helps to lower the level of sugar in the blood. To control your blood sugar level, buy Glypride 1 mg online.
What are the different doses of Glypride?
Glypride is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 1 mg strength. You can buy Galamer 1 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Glypride 1 mg be taken?
- Glypride is present in the tablet form. Take it with your first meal of the day. Swallow the medicine with an adequate amount of water.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- 1-4 mg is the preferred dose of Glypride, and it is to be consumed as once daily.
- The dose regimen varies from patient to patient; it depends on the condition of the patients.
- Take Glypride tablets strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advises you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the tablets at the same time, each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Glimepiride. An accidental overdose of Glypride may cause:
- Slurred speech
- Muscular pain
- Take the tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
What are the side effects of Glypride 1 mg?
Like other medicines, Glypride 1 mg may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the given troubles arise:
- Pain in the abdomen
- Fast heart rate or palpitations
Some serious and rare adverse effects that need serious consideration are listed below:
- Blurred vision
- Pain in the muscles
- Difficulty in breathing
- Numbness and tingly feeling
What medications interact with Glypride 1 mg?
Avoid consuming Glypride, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Steroidal medicines
- Sulfa drugs
- Medicines to treat asthma
- Medicines to treat allergies
- Thyroid medications
- Antiepileptic medications
Avoid taking Glimepiride in the following conditions:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you are suffering from diabetic ketoacidosis.
Talk to your doctor, before taking Glypride if:
- If you have allergies to food, medicines, and other substances
- Avoid consuming alcohol during the treatment with Glimepiride
- If you are suffering from liver diseases
- If you are suffering from kidney diseases
- If you have ever had seizures
- If you are undernourished
- If you are suffering from hepatic problems
- If you are suffering from type 1 Diabetes
- If you are using any other antidiabetic medicines
- If you have an enzyme glucose, six phosphate deficiency
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential. If you have been prescribed Glypride by your doctor, then you should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Glimepiride, at the time of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Glimepiride as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive, or use machinery, while taking Glimepiride as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the tablets in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Place the medicine away from infants.