Halovate CR 0.05% of 30gm
|Strength||0.05% of 30gm|
Halovate CR - 0.05% of 30 gm (Halobetasol)
Halovate CR is supplied in the form of cream for topical dermatological use. It comprises of an active component Halobetasol, a synthetic corticosteroid used topically as an antipruritic and anti-inflammatory agent. The cream is useful in treating a variety of skin disorders including rash, dermatitis, allergies, eczema, psoriasi, pruritus, etc. Its application reduces itching, redness, and swelling associated with the above skin disorders.
What is Halovate Crused for?
Halovate is useful in managing inflammation and pruritis associated with allergic skin problems. It can also be prescribed to you for other purposes not mentioned in this document.
How does Halovate CR work?
Halovate has the active component Halobetasol, which works by suppressing normal immune response and inflammation.
Where to buy Halovate CR online?
Halovate CR is available in the form of cream to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 30 gm strength.
What does Halovate CRcontain?
Halovate has Halobetasol as the main active component, which acts for the relief of inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses in patients above 12 years of age.
What are the side effects of Halovate CR?
The dermatological issues related to the usage of Halovate include atrophy, edema, hypersensitivity reactions, irritation, perioral dermatitis, hypertrichosis, dryness, burning, allergic contact dermatitis, secondary infection, maceration, hypo pigmentation, folliculitis, striae.
Other miscellaneous side effects may include adrenal suppression.
What medications interact with Halovate CR?
The following medication can interact with Halovate CR:
When should Halovate CR not be used?
- The use of Halovate is contraindicated in patients who have been demonstrated hypersensitivity to Halobetasol and other active ingredients of the formulation.
- It should not be used in patients who have known intolerance to corticosteroids.
- The medicine is not suitable for patients with untreated bacterial or viral infections.
Use it cautiously in the following conditions:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Hepatic dysfunction
- Growth suppression in children
- Pre-existing skin atrophy
When should Halovate CR be used?
- The amount of medicine to be used depends on the site and type of lesions. The cream is preferred to be applied on oozing or intertriginous areas. Apply it sparingly as a thin film to clean and moist skin.
- The assessment of affected skin should be done before and during treatment on a regular basis. Degree of inflammation and pruritus should be done. Immediately notify your physician if symptoms of infection including erythema, purulent exudates, and increased pain develop.
- Patients are instructed to use correct technique of medication administration. It is important to avoid the eyes during the application. Women are advised not to use it extensively, in large amounts. Its excess use can have serious consequences. In case you suspect an overdose, seek immediate medical help.
- Patients are instructed to consult their physician before applying the cream for condition other than indicated.
- Make sure that you inform your physician if symptoms of an underlying problem return or worsen or if symptoms of an infection occur.
How long should you take Halovate CR?
A decrease in the number of inflammatory lesions should be noticed after the prescribed period. If your condition still does not improve after the given time, call your physician.
Missed dose of Halovate CR?
If a dose of Halovate CR is missed, it should be applied as remembered unless almost time for the next dose. Patients are advised to use only as directed. Do not double up your application to cover up the missed application.
How should Halovate CRbe stored?
Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. The ingredients in the cream are flammable, keep the medicine away from heat and flame. Store it at room temperature. Do not freeze it.