Hepcinat 400 mg
Hepcinat 400 mg Sofosbuvir Tablets
Hepcinat 400 mg (Sofosbuvir)
Hepcinat 400 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Sofosbuvir, an antiviral drug, which is used in combination with other drugs for the treatment of hepatitis C virus infection (HCV) in adults of 18 years and older. It is on the WHO list of essential drugs, a list of the most important drugs required in a basic health system. Compared to previous treatments, Sofosbuvir-based treatment provides fewer side effects, higher cure rate, two-to four-fold reduced period of treatment.
Hepcinat general information
What is Hepcinat used for?
Hepcinat 400 mg tablets are used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection as a component of a combination antiviral treatment regimen. The efficacy of the medicine has been established in patients with HCV genotype 1, 2, 3, or 4 infections, including those with liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma and those with HCV/HIV-1 co-infection.
How does Hepcinat work?
Hepcinat 400 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Sofosbuvir. The active substance is a nucleoside prodrug and an HCV NS5B polymerase inhibitor with potential HCV inhibiting activity. The drug works together with other medicines by lowering the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body and prevents the spread of the virus within the body.
What are the different doses of Hepcinat?
Hepcinat tablets are available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 400 mg strength. You can buy Hepcinat 400 mg online at an affordable price.
What does Hepcinat contain?
The active ingredient is Sofosbuvir. It is a nucleotide inhibitor of HCV NS5B RNA-dependent RNA polymerase. Each Hepcinat tablet contains 400 mg of Sofosbuvir.
What are the side effects of Hepcinat?
Side effects associated with use of Hepcinat in combination with Ribavirin or Peginterferon Alfa may include:
- Itchy skin
- Feeling dizzy
- Muscle aches
- Pains in the joints
- Trouble sleeping
- Feeling tired and irritable
- Shortness of breath
Talk to your physician as soon as possible if you have any problems while taking Hepcinat 400 mg tablets, even if you do not think the problems are related to the medicine or are not listed in this medication guide.
What medications interact with Hepcinat?
Tell your physician about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Other drugs may affect how Hepcinat work. Especially, tell your physician if you take any of the following drugs:
- St. John’s wort
Keep a list of all your medications and show it to your physician when you get a new medicine.
When should Hepcinat not be used?
- Hepcinat 400 mg tablets in combination with ribavirin and peginterferon Alfa or ribavirin, may cause fetal harm. If you are pregnant or plans to become pregnant, do not take this drug. You should not become pregnant while consuming Hepcinat with ribavirin or in combination with peginterferon Alfa and ribavirin. Talk to your physician about forms of birth control that can be used during the time of treatment.
- You should take Hepcinat alone. It should be used along with ribavirin or in combination with Peginterferon Alfa and ribavirin to treat CHC infection.
How should Hepcinat be taken?
- Take Hepcinat 400 mg tablets exactly as your physician tells you to take it. Do not take this medicine or stop taking it without first talking to your physician. If you think there is a reason to stop consuming this medicine, please consult with your physician before doing so.
- Take the medicine one time each day with or without food.
- In the case, if you take too many Hepcinat tablets, call your physician or go to the nearest hospital right away.
- Medicines are sometimes prescribed for reasons not mentioned in a medication guide. Do not take this drug for a condition for which it was not prescribed. Avoid giving this medicine to other people, even if they have the same symptoms you have. It may harm them.
How long should you take Hepcinat?
Do not stop the use of Hepcinat 400 mg tablets, even if you feel that it is not working. Continue taking it for as long as your physician recommends. Your physician will carefully monitor your improvement to make sure that the medicine is working and will discuss with you how long you need to continue the treatment.
Missed dose of Hepcinat?
If you miss a dose of Hepcinat 400 mg, take the missed dose as soon as you remember the same day. Do not take more than 400 mg (one tablet) of Hepcinat in a day. Take your next dose of the medicine at your regular time the next day.
How should Hepcinat be stored?
- Store Hepcinat tablets at room temperature
- Keep the tablets in its original packet
- Place the tablets if the seal of the packet is broken or missing.