Hostacycline 250 mg (Tetracycline)
Hostacycline contains the active component Tetracycline, which is a widespread bacteriostatic antibiotic. Tetracycline works on minimizing the bacterial infections and stopping it from growing further. It is a super effective formula curing skin infection with ease. This antibiotic agent reduces and controls the infection from the roots.
Hostacycline general information
What is Hostacycline used for?
Hostacycline is formulated:
- For the treatment of gonorrhea and syphilis in penicillin-allergic patients
- To treat acne
- To prevent exacerbations of chronic bronchitis
How does Hostacycline work?
Hostacycline exerts bacteriostatic action against susceptible bacteria. It works by inhibiting protein synthesis at the level of the 30S bacterial ribosome.
Where to buy Hostacycline online?
Buy Hostacycline 250 mg from premiumrxdrugs.com at the lowest price as compared to any other local or online pharmacy store along with quick delivery options.
What does Hostacycline contain?
Hostacycline comprises of Tetracycline as the active component. It is one of the best-proven medications to deal extreme conditions of acne and is highly suitable for all skin types.
What are the side effects of Hostacycline?
Like other drugs, Hostacycline shows some side effects, and they are as follows:
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Trouble swallowing
- Swelling in genital areas
- Mild nausea and vomiting
- Stomach upset
- White patches or sores inside your mouth
Patients can also experience some serious side effects with the usage of Hostacycline, and they are given below:
- Severe blistering, peeling, and skin rashes
- Unusual weakness
- Less urination
- Fever, chills, and body pain
- Pale or yellowing of skin
- Dark colored urine
What medications interact with Hostacycline?
The following drugs can affect the working of Hostacycline:
- Nutritional supplements
When should Hostacycline not be used?
- The use of Hostacycline is contraindicated in patients who are allergic Tetracycline or other ingredients of the formulation.
- It is not suitable for children <8 years of age.
- It should not be used in pregnant women. There are chances of permanent staining of teeth in the infant if used during the last half of pregnancy.
- Avoid giving it to lactating mothers.
Exercise caution in the following conditions:
- Renal insufficiency
- Cachectic or debilitated patients
- Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus
How should Hostacycline be taken?
- For adults- The recommended dose is 250 to 500 mg.
- For chronic treatment of acne- 500 mg to 2 g daily for three weeks, then your dose may increase to 125 mg to 1 g daily.
- To treat children- The suggested dose is 6.25 to 12.5 mg/kg or 12.5 to 25 mg/kg.
How long should you take Hostacycline?
Continue taking this medicine for as long as your physician tells you.
Missed dose of Hostacycline
If you miss a dose of Hostacycline capsules, take it as quickly as you remember, unless it is time to take the next scheduled dose. If the time to take the next dose is near, skip the missed one and take the next dose. Do not take a double dose ever in any condition.
How should Hostacycline be stored?
- You should keep your capsules in the blister pack until use
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and sunlight
- Place it away from the sight of children and pets