|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.13||US$ 3.87|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.12||US$ 7.11|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.11||US$ 10.17|
Ibugesic 400 mg (Ibuprofen)
Ibugesic 400 mg consists of main ingredient Ibuprofen is a non-selective inhibitor of COX-1 and COX-2. Ibuprofen inhibits thromboxane B2 release and anandamide metabolism. The medicine provides relief by changing the way the body responds to pain, and high temperature. Ibuprofen is the main medicinal substance contained in the Ibugesic tablets.
What is Ibugesic used for?
The drug is used to relieve pain, swelling, stiffness, and tenderness caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is also used to relieve mild to moderate pain, menstrual pain (pain that occurs before or during menstrual period). The drug is also used to reduce fever, and to relieve minor aches. Muscle aches, , arthritis, headaches, toothaches, the common cold, and backaches.
How does Ibugesic work?
Ibugesic 400 mg is a selective cyclooxygenase 2 enzyme inhibitor. It selectively gets adhere to the enzyme receptor, and stops the conversion of the arachidonic acid to prostaglandin that is a precursor of the inflammatory mediators. Prostaglandins are the chemicals that produce an inflammatory response like, fever, swelling, pain, and tenderness. The medicine stops the inflammation and gives symptomatic relief. To treat your pain, buy Ibugesic 400 mg online.
What are the different doses of Ibugesic?
Ibugesic is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 400 mg strength. You can buy Ibugesic 400 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Ibugesic be taken?
- Ibugesic 400 mg is present in the form of tablets. To get rid of stomach problems, take the tablet with a meal. Swallow the tablet with an adequate amount of water.
- The intake of dosage depends upon your health situation. Consume the tablet in the same way as suggested to you. Don’t alter the dosage plan
- Consume the tablet daily, at the same interval of time.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an accidental overdose of Ibuprofen. Symptoms of an overdose include:
- Shallow breathing
- Stomach pain
- Bloody stools
Missed Dose of Ibugesic
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double up the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
- Take the tablet for as long as your doctor recommended.
What are the side effects of Ibugesic?
Like other medicines, Ibugesic may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the following troubles arise:
- Ringing in your ears
- Mild skin rashes
- Mild heartburn
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
The adverse reactions of Ibugesic can be dangerous also. Visit the doctor immediately, in the following situations.
- Decreased urine output
- Discomfort, and pain in the abdomen
- Changes in your vision
- Extreme weakness
- Rapid weight gain
- Dark urine
- Appearance of blood in coughs
- Vomits with blood
- Bloody or tarry stools
- Loss of appetite
- Symptoms of Flu
- Yellowing of eyes, and skin
- Shortness of breaths
What medications interact with Ibugesic?
Avoid consuming Ibugesic, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
When should Ibugesic not be used?
Tell the doctor, before consuming Ibugesic:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you have ulcers of stomach.
- If you have kidney disorders.
- If you have liver problems.
- If you smoke.
- If you observe a small growth with a stalk, sticking out from a mucous membrane.
- If you have asthma.
- If you suffer from convulsions.
- If you are prone to allergies,
- If you have bleeding problems.
- If you have increased cholesterol level.
- If you have hypertension.
- If you have a history of blood clot, heart attack, or stroke.
- If you are suffering from Sjogren’s syndrome.
- If you are a woman of child bearing potential. You should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Ibuprofen, at the time of pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Ibugesic as it may pass into breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
How should Ibugesic be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the tablet in a dry place and out of direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.
- Place the drug away from infants.
- Do not share your medicines with your near and dear ones.