Idrofos 150 mg
|Idrofos 150 mg (Ibandronic acid)
Idrofos 150mg (Ibandronic acid)
The administration of Idrofos may reverse the process of bone loss by increasing bone mass and stopping more loss of bone in women. It helps to lower the chances of fractures or breaking bones. The medicine is recommended to treat and prevent postmenopausal osteoporosis. Its active ingredient Ibandronic acid comes under the category of drugs called bisphosphonates. Idrofos is also found to be effective in patients with breast cancer. It stops the growth of abnormal cells within the bone, known as metastatic bone disease. Your physician may prescribe this medication for another purpose, so it is important to purchase the medicine on the prescription of a certified physician.
What is Idrofos used for?
Idrofos is a formulation that is taken once daily to treat osteoporosis. It is specifically designed for those women who have gone through menopause or have weak bones due to osteoporosis. This bone-strengthening agent works by attaching itself to the bone and slows down the rate of bone change. It slows down the breakdown of bone and encourages build up of new bones. The therapy helps to ensure that your bone stays healthy. Certain types of cancer have the potential to increase the rate of bone change. This may lead to numerous health issues which may include fractures, bone pain, or tumor-induced hypercalcemia (a condition defined by the release of too much calcium into the blood stream). It does not contain hormones.
How does Idrofos work?
Idrofos has the active component Ibandronic acid, which is a bisphosphonate. The drugs of this category work to make the bone stronger lowers the risk of getting a fracture as well as reduces pain in the bones. It is most commonly prescribed drug used to treat osteoporosis.
Where to buy Idrofos online?
Idrofos tablets are available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 15g strength. You can buy Idrofos 150 mg online at an unbeatable price.
What does Idrofos contain?
Each tablet of Idrofos contains 150 mg of Ibandronic acid as the active ingredient. S
What are the side effects of Idrofos?
The medicine may cause many different side effects. Some are more likely to develop than others. Every individual is different, and not everybody gets all the adverse effects. Most side effects related to the usage of this medicine are usually temporary, but in some rare cases, they can be life threatening also. It is always important to inform your physician about any unwanted effects so they can be monitored and can be treated at the right time. Some individuals may
What medications interact with Idrofos?
The drugs that can affect the pharmacokinetics of Idrofos are as follows:
- Any antibiotics
- Calcium supplements
- Ferrous sulphate
- Medicines containing aluminum, calcium, iron, or magnesium.
- Antacids that is used for the treatment of indigestion
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as indomethacin, diclofenac, ibuprofen, and naproxen
It is necessary to tell your physician about all the drugs that you are using during the treatment with Ibandronic acid. This will reduce the chance of drug interaction. Ask your physician about the full list of drugs that may interact with Idrofos.
When should Idrofos not be used?
- Idrofos should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to patients with Ibandronic acid and other inactive ingredients of the formulation.
- It should not be administered to people who are unable to stand or sit upright for at least 60 minutes.
- The medicine is not suggested for use in patients with hypocalcemia.
- Patients having problems related to esophagus are advised not to take Idrofos 150 mg.
- How should Idrofos be used?
- The medicine should be taken once a day with a glass of water. Your physician may adjust your doses according to your health condition. Your dosage will be titrated after assessing your kidney and live functions. It is important to carefully follow all the instructions on how to consume the tablets. Your physician will explain you everything regarding the usage of the medicine.
How long should Idrofos be used?
Continue taking Idrofos 150 mg orally for as long as your physician tells you. Never change the dosing schedule by yourself. Always follow your physician’s instructions.
Missed dose of Idrofos
Miss dose is not a thing to fear, yet you should be regular in the intake of the medicine so that you can avoid missing dose. Never double the dose to catch up the missed one, and remember to take the next dose at the scheduled time.
How should Idrofos be stored?
- Store the medicine at room temperature
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Keep the tube tightly closed.
- Ensure that your children and pets don't have access to the medication.