|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|10 Tablet/s||US$ 1.50||US$ 15.0064%US$ 42.04|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.33||US$ 40.0068%US$ 126.13|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.33||US$ 80.0068%US$ 252.25|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.33||US$ 120.0068%US$ 378.38|
Imatib 100 mg (Imatinib)
Imatib 100 mg is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor used to treat multiple cancers, most notably Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph) chronic myelogenous. Each Imatib tablets contains Imatinib as an active medicinal substance.
What is Imatib used for?
Imatib is indicated for:
- Gastro-Intestinal Stromal Tumour (GIST)
- Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph ALL)
- Chronic eosinophilic leukaemia (CEL)
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP)
- Myeloproliferative/Myelodysplastic Diseases (MDS or MPD)
Buy Imatib 100 mg online to treat medical conditions that are mentioned above.
How does Imatinib work?
Imatib as a kinase inhibitor prevents tumors from growing by reducing the activity of proteins that controls cell division and growth.
What are the different doses of Imatib?
Imatib is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 100 mg strength. You can buy Imatib 100 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Imatib be taken?
- Imatib comes in the form of tablets. Take the tablet with food. Swallow the tablet with one glass of water. If you are not able to swallow, dissolve the tablet in one glass of water or apple juice. Stir it until the medicine has dissolved. Once it completely dissolved, drink the whole water.
- Try to take the tablet at the same time each day.
- To treat CML: The recommended dose is 600 mg daily.
- To treat GIST: The recommended dose is 400 mg daily.
- To treat Ph-positive CML: The recommended dose is 600 mg daily.
- To treat MDS or MPD: The recommended dose is 400 mg daily.
- To treat CEL: The recommended dose is 100 mg daily. Depending on how you react to the treatment, your doctor may increase your dose to 400 mg daily.
- To treat DFSP: The recommended dose is 800 mg daily means 4 Imatib tablets in the morning and 4 tablets in the evening.
- To treat CML in adolescents and children: The daily dose must not exceed 800 mg.
- To treat ph²� in children and adolescents: The daily dose must not exceed 600 mg.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Imatinib.
Missed Dose of Imatib
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double up the dose to compensate the missed one.
- Take the tablet for as long as your doctor recommended.
What are the side effects of Imatib?
Like other medicines, Imatib may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the following troubles arise:
- Hair loss
- Stuffy or a runny nose
- Trouble sleeping
- Hair loss
- Taste changes
- Stomach cramps
- Loss of appetite
- Joint pain
- Night sweats
Some adverse effects of Imatib can be serious. Visit the doctor immediately, in the following situations.
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Severe or persistent stomach pain
- Bone pain
- Change of urine produced
- Chest pain
- Blurred vision
- Red or tarry stools
- Unusual weight gain.
What medications interact with Imatib?
The following medicines should be avoided, in case doctor recommends you Imatib to avoid possible drug interactions.
- Sleeping pills
- HIV drugs
- Medications for heartburn and ulcers
When should Imatib not be used?
Tell the doctor before consuming Imatib:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you have kidney disorders.
- If you are suffering from heart or lung problems.
- If you have swelling of fluid retention.
- If you have removed your thyroid gland.
- If you have bone marrow problems, anaemia, low blood platelets levels, low white blood cell level or bleeding problems.
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy treatment.
- If you are pregnant or intending to become pregnant. You should discuss the benefits and risks of taking Imatib tablets during pregnancy. Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Imatib as it may pass into breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Imatib as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
How should Imatib be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Keep the drug reach out of children.
- It should not be given to anybody, even if they have the same problems.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.